one

"wooyoung wait!" screamed a tall handsome young man.

"fuck off!" wooyoung brushed him off, walking away from him.

"why? we could have fun together, woo," invited the other while stopping wooyoung's steps.

"and you can stay with us for-" the other wasn't finished talking, but wooyoung roared at him.

"i don't fucking need your pity. just because you are my father's nephew, it doesn't mean that we're a family,"

he's just had enough of his father.

anything relating to his father is never his cup of tea.

"i was just offering a hand, okay? c'mon, woo. i can't stand looking at you being like this!" the other slightly roared back.

"then don't," wooyoung ended the conversation and left the other froze.

wooyoung was never expecting to meet that guy ever again.

jeong yunho is the other grandson of his grandparents.

the golden grandchild.

smart, tall, handsome.

just perfection in a nutshell.

yunho and him were the only grandson of the whole family, so i'm just going to leave it to you guys to imagine the burden wooyoung has, to be on the same level with yunho.

it started from yunho getting more things during christmas while wooyoung doesn't get that much, to comparing looks and intelligence.

yunho's whole family was out of reach of the big family, staying away from the toxic relationship.

at least that's what wooyoung thought.

their last meeting was on wooyoung's parents' funeral.

the fact that yunho's family didn't keep in touch with wooyoung-especially when they knew wooyoung really needed it-raged wooyoung more.

not until yunho introduced himself to wooyoung two days ago-also being his senior-wooyoung thought his only family left, who at least acknowledge him, is his drunk uncle.

yunho's aware of the series of unfortunate things that had happened to wooyoung. and yunho wanted to help wooyoung.

but now wooyoung was giving zero shit about his life. he always told himself he doesn't need any help.

he tried to seek it once, but he never received it, so he lost hope on it.

wooyoung continued to walk down the hallway by himself, leaving the other male speechless.

as he was about to put his things in his locker, someone pushed him hard enough that wooyoung's head was shoved into the locker.

he flinched and turned his back, was ready to fight whoever the hell it was.

"what the f-" his sentence hanged on his throat, never managed to leave his mouth; as he saw the man who's standing right in front of him.

kang younghyun.

"what did you do?" asked younghyun harshly, slightly lifting his chin up.

wooyoung stared him in fright, not knowing his wrongdoings.

younghyun took wooyoung by the hands, dragging him to an empty class, giving zero shit about people staring at them.

he pushed wooyoung to enter the room, then closing the door tightly.