four

san felt his head jerked forward involuntarily. 

waking him up from whatever he was thinking about.

"missing your regular caller, huh?" yunho teased.

"oh shut up," san scoffed and pulled his head back focusing on the monitor.

he just didn't want to admit it, but yeah, he did miss that wooyoung boy.

it's been almost a week since that wooyoung boy called him.

san was concerned. he didn't really know how's he doing right now.

san himself didn't want to think anything negative, but sometimes he just can't get over it.

"okay, everybody listens up!" his boss entered their room, snapping san away from his thoughts.

"your shift ended in fifteen minutes. these people skipped an hour of their shift and they will make it up. right?" asked the boss while glaring at some of the newbies at work.

what a bold move, san thought.

"we're are truly sorry," said them in unison while bowing to san and his co-workers.

hongjoong scoffed.

"don't be sorry to me. say sorry to those people who cover your dumbasses' jobs and to the people who really needed your help, but you weren't there," said hongjoong coldly, without even giving them a stare.

nice. 

the newbies' faces were all red and stared blankly to the ground. san, hongjoong, and yunho started to finish their shift by rechecking the systems, reporting files, and making sure that they had to report it precisely. 

then it was time for the newbies to take over.

"hey guys wait for me, okay? just a minute, mom's on the phone," yunho told his friends with his phone attached to his ears and left the room. 

"well that was random," san said. 

"yeah, mrs. jeong had never called yunho during his work hours," hongjoong agreed. 

"that must've been a serious one, then," san concluded. 

the men then brought yunho's bag and jacket with them, saying goodbyes to their boss and seniors, leaving the workplace. 

they met yunho just some feet apart from the parking lot. still on the phone. 

yunho's eyes met theirs, as he walked to the boys behind him. "mingi is going to pick me up, you guys can go first. thankyou for bringing my belongings though," 

"ah why am i alone?" san complained as he shoved yunho's belongings, receiving a stupid scoff from yunho and hongjoong. 

hongjoong then started the engine of the car, fixing the angle of the rear mirror, followed by san sitting right next to him. 

it's their car, anyway.

theoretically belongs to yunho's parents. they gave it away for the boys for more convenience. 

have i told you how rich yunho family is? 

hongjoong honked to say goodbye to yunho and leave, but the surprised yunho stopped them, knocking on san's window.