five

"yunho that little shit," wooyoung spat carelessly when he sat on the cafeteria chair to join his friends.

everyone, especially mingi, put their eyes on wooyoung. their gazes silently asked why would wooyoung say something like that.

"he told his parents, mingi. they visited me yesterday," wooyoung grunted.

"well, was it the same offer?" yeosang asked while chewing on his chicken.

"yeah. yunho is one smartass. he used his parents to come forward," wooyoung spoke and continue to chew on his food.

"that's why i dated him" mingi smiled.

"ew, stop. can you not?" jongho threw him a disgusted look. mingi responded with a silly smile.

"they fucking asked me to live with yunho and his friends. our seniors," wooyoung continued his rant.

jongho jumped in disbelief, as his feet kicked the table out of reflex, and made the table crooked a little bit.

"the heck?" mingi complained then fixing the table back to its original position. f̶i̶x̶ ̶o̶n̶

"you were invited  to move to their house?" jongho asked in disbelief, ignoring mingi's rant.

wooyoung squinted his eye, saying duh silently to jongho.

"man you better be grateful for it! that house is a blessing!" jongho told them.

since all eyes on the table were on him, he started to tell his story. 

"well, my brother moved to somewhere closer to university and his work. so he lives with yunho, seonghwa, and hongjoong in yunho's place. he invited me once to met his friends one day, and it was really amazing," jongho stated. 

"seonghwa is very charismatic, gentle, and extremely kind. hongjoong is an open person, he was the one who asked me to talk casually. and i know you had this icky feeling for yunho, but yunho is actually a cool guy, even though he sometimes a little bit too expressive," he continued.

"i stayed only for two days, but it was really fun. they are all warm-hearted, funny, loving, and ugh, just perfect," jongho concluded his words in admiration.

"wouldn't it be amazing for wooyoung? woo, honestly you really need things like that, something to cheer you up after waking up," yeosang stated his opinion.

wooyoung thought so too.

imagine having an actual reason to go home.

"yeah, I know facing yunho might a little bit hard, but there's seonghwa, hongjoong, and my brother there. i'll ask my brother to treat you well," said jongho. wooyoung replied a smile on him.

then the boys continued to eat their food silently.

"so, how's home, jongho?" mingi asked carefully.

because just like wooyoung, jongho also had some minor difficulties at home. 

jongho always call it minor because he knew wooyoung's difficulties are way more complicated. he thinks it's better for him and his friends to focus on wooyoung more than to him. 

he never really explained what is it, but wooyoung recalled that jongho once told them that his mother had some emotional problems.

not bipolar, as what jongho claimed, but he didn't really know how to explain it.

"so far, it's doing well. she is, currently, fine," jongho replied.

"san himself?" mingi asked carefully again.