seven

wooyoung entered his room and put his suitcase behind his door. he walked around his room, to taste the new air.

quite spacious, he thought.

a cabinet, a bookshelf, a humidifier, a bed and the nightstand, a table with the chair, a mirror, and a freaking bathroom.

it was more than enough for wooyoung.

he texted his uncle to let him know that wooyoung had eaten and he was going to sleep.

ding!

goodnight, wooyoungie ^^

wooyoung put his phone on the nightstand and threw his exhausted body to the bed.

it was very soft and comfortable, but it was foreign.

he closed his eyes to try to befriended with the bed, his nose breathing in and out, adapting to the humid air.

before he let himself asleep, he rose from the bed and started to unpack his things.

he put his clothes into the cabinet, stack his books at the bookshelf, put his stationaries next to the table lamp of his table-until his suitcase was finally empty.

he brushed his teeth and wash his face, then he walked to his closet to take his pajamas.

but it wasn't there.

it wasn't on the stack of clothes, it wasn't on the suitcase, it's not even in wooyoung's backpack.

shit happens, he knew that, but why on this hour and situation?

he tried to take another look on his closet, maybe he did has it, he hoped that he just misplaced it.

he couldn't find his pajamas, but he did found a drawer. he opened the drawer, and practically suprised.

a pair of pajamas.

definately not his.

he pulled the pajamas out, revealing the lenght of the pajamas.

yunho's pajamas.

he sniffed the pajamas and yup, definately yunho's.

he remembered his scent when he sat beside yunho during the dreadfully awkward dinner, he remembered his scent since they we're young, playing around in his grandpa's house-

no, he didn't want to remember that.

he was rather sleeping only with his boxer than to sleep with yunho's pajamas.

he-he didn't want to recall any type of memories with yunho.

maybe not now.

but, the weather was not on his side. it was raining outside and his room was affected by it.

even without the air conditioner on, he might be freezing tonight, if he sleep with only his boxers on.

but he also couldn't sleep with his regular clothes, he wasn't familliar with that way of sleeping.

well, like he said, shit happens, so he chose to use the pajamas.

he texted yunho, he was forced to save yunho's phone number by his uncle earlier this morning, saying that he will use the pajamas he found.

ding!

sure!

wooyoung read yunho's reply from the notification. then he changed into his pajamas.

the scent of yunho was creeping onto his nose.

wooyoung went back to the bed, shut his eyes immediately, wanting to doze off as soon as possible, in order to ignore the scent.