Grind On Me

A/N: HERE WE HAVE SMUT.
Requested by HamiltonTrassh, thanks b. mercules_hulligan I got some ideas from you, hope you ain't mind-

I am unable to write.

***

Thomas was stretched out on the couch, lazing around as usual in the late afternoon. He had his phone with him and was watching vines. He'd been at it for about an hour or so and was actually tired now. Just as he was about to get off YouTube, something caught his attention. In his recommendations was a video titled "Grind On Me Challenge". He raised a brow and tapped on it. It was a compilation of videos of guys doing this implied challenge. I can do that, he thought, smiling as he watched.

It was true, Thomas was the gymnastic type, and this challenge was definitely something he wanted to try out. It looked like fun, anyway. He soon decided he'd do it. But he only had one problem: he needed a cameraman. Sure, he could use his timer and take the video himself, but he didn't trust himself enough to do that. He thought he'd ask his cousin, Lafayette, but soon remembered he was out of town. Dang, he thought, guess I'm doing it myself after all. However, just then, his phone buzzed. He'd received a message from his best friend.

Babeyy: Yo fam, u forgot ur vape in my bathroom tho

TeeJay: Oh shit, was lookin for that this morn

Babeyy: I thought so - I can drop it off tmrw if u want 

TeeJay: That'd be gr8. Thanx

Babeyy:  Np

Just then, Thomas got an idea.

TeeJay: Yo James, wanna do a homie a favor?

Babeyy: Depends

TeeJay: Well there's this challenge I wanna try out but I need someone to film it for me

Babeyy: What challenge?

TeeJay: U heard of the Grind On Me challenge?

Babeyy: No

TeeJay: Awks