Brats N Work (fml)

A/N: HERE WE HAVE FLUFF.
Requested by IntenseWaffless, thank you for your co-operation.

I apologise in advance.

***
James was in his office, working on his laptop with no distractions. He had to say a speech the next day, and was finishing off the last of his words. He'd learnt most of it, but being James, he made sure he edited at least twelve times or so before handing in whatever it was he'd been working on. Just so it was as accurate as possible. He was fairly pleased with himself, because his boss had promised him that if he dealt with all his meetings as soon as possible, he could leave early.

But James had forgotten that he went to work with the biggest distraction known to humanity, also known as his fiancé, Thomas Jefferson.

Knock knock

"Enter."

The door opened to reveal the curly haired Virginian with his pink shirt and magenta tie. He had a lollipop in his mouth. He closed the door behind him and James sighed. He was probably here to bother him.
"Good day to you, Mr. Madison," he greeted with a smile, taking out his lollipop and walking towards James' desk. James raised his brows, Thomas didn't usually speak like that. Maybe he was being legit for once.
"Good day indeed, Mr. Jefferson," he paused his typing and looked up at Thomas who had now sat down on the chair opposite him, "how may I help you?" He asked, crossing his arms. Thomas smiled,
"No help needed, sir. I would just like to inform you that I think you're looking mighty fine this morning."

James rolled his eyes, of course Thomas wasn't here to speak to him professionally. But he nodded.
"Many thanks." He replied, continuing his typing again. Thomas just watched him. And watched him. And watched him. He leaned his elbows on the desk and held his cheeks. And watched him. He looked so concentrated, so serious. Not goofy and silly like he was outside work. Well, most of the time. He watched as James pushed his glasses up and continued to type. He giggled,
"Thought I should let you know, you're hot when you're concentrating."
James paused, looking at Thomas over the top of his glasses. Thomas just winked at him. He shook his head and carried on. Thomas gasped.

"Rude." He said, sitting back and putting his lollipop back I'm his mouth. James still paid no attention to him. Hm, he thought, smirking to himself. He began sucking his lollipop in a particular manner, in and out of his mouth, taking it out sometimes to lick it as professionally as he could. James still didn't look at him directly, but he'd noticed what he was doing by subtly glancing up at him once or twice. Thomas decided to be more direct, and began making humming noises. James just sighed but still didn't look at him. The former obviously thought he wasn't being direct enough. He took the lollipop out of his mouth again.
"Sucking on this lollipop reminds me of sucking your--"
"Thomas, please leave," James cut in, rolling his eyes again, "like, please?"

Thomas pouted,
"But-"

"Now."

He grunted and stood up, putting his lollipop back in his mouth.
"You're boring. I was just messin' around." He explained, rolling his eyes. James looked up at him.
"If you wanna mess around, wait until you get back home, or go somewhere else. Kay?"
Thomas just stuck his tongue out at James then left his office. James watched him leave. He stared at the door for a while then chuckled, looking back down at his laptop. Despite how annoying Thomas was, he still made him smile. He didn't exactly want to be away from Thomas, he just wanted to go home early and maybe cook him dinner for once, as it had been him for the past few weeks.

Twenty minutes later, there was another knock on James' door.

"Enter."

The door opened and in came Thomas, no lollipop in his mouth this time around, but holding two cups of Starbucks Coffee.
"Hey baby!" He greeted. James cocked a brow. Thomas rolled his eyes.
"Come on, at least say hi back. I got you coffee because I think you need it." He mentioned, putting the coffee down next to James' laptop. James looked at it then picked it up and moved it further away to avoid accidents such as that which happened to him once when Thomas accidentally spilled coffee on his laptop and killed his keyboard. He looked up at Thomas who was back in the chair, sipping his coffee with his feet on the desk.
"Thanks. Please get your damn feet off my desk."
Thomas chuckled,
"But James, you like my feet. Don't you?"
James paused, that was true.
"Firstly, you're wearing shoes. Secondly, you're in my fucking office." He said, going back to his laptop.

Thomas just smiled and nodded, then took his feet off of James desk. But under the desk he took off his shoes and even his socks, leaving him barefoot. He put them up on the desk again, wiggling his toes. James couldn't help but notice this. He blinked then sighed.
"Thomas, what the fuck. Please leave. I have a meeting in a few minutes."
Thomas shrugged,
"That's okay, I can watch your office for you." He suggested, winking. James knew what the wink meant and utterly refused.
"No. I'm locking my office. You should use your time wisely and go and finish that essay of yours which you've been stuck on for five weeks."
Thomas wanted to argue but deep down he knew James was right. He stood up, grabbing his coffee.
"Fine."

He stomped out, but came back five seconds later.
"Forgot my shoes." He said, grabbing his shoes before leaving again. He turned around before closing the door.
"I love you."
James rolled his eyes,
"I love you too, bye."
Thomas smiled then left. As before, James just stared at the door before putting in a small smile. He really did love Thomas. He shook his head before closing his laptop and getting up to go to his meeting. He locked the door behind him before proceeding.

* * *

After his hour and a half long meeting, James went back to his office. He stuck the key in the key hole to unlock his door, but when he tried to open it, it didn't open. He frowned and tried again, maybe he'd locked it. He had. What? He thought, I swear I locked this door. He opened it and went inside to find Thomas sitting on the desk, one leg crossed over the other, and with the gayest smile ever.
"I've been expecting you." He purred, winking. James shook his head.
"Thomas, how the fuck did you get into my office without the key??"
Thomas just snickered,
"Don't worry, I have my ways."

James just rolled his eyes,
"Whatever. What do you want?" He asked, standing in front of Thomas with his arms crossed.
"James," he began, putting his hands on James' shoulders, "I want you. You don't give me attention anymore." He said, pouting. James put his hands on his hips.
"Really, Thomas? Really? I beg to differ. I literally give you the most attention every single day. Are you really so ungrateful?"
Thomas looked up then crossed his arms. He really did have a point.
"Fine," he said, looking back at James, "you do give me attention. I just want it now..."
James sighed and tilted his head a bit, touching Thomas' face. He leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips before pulling away.
"Later. Okay? I promise. I really just need to get some stuff done then I'm good. Okay?"

Thomas just gave him puppy dog eyes. James hated it when he did that because somehow it always made him give in. He sighed and looked at his watch, then he went and locked the door. Thomas just sat and grinned, proud of himself. James came back and grabbed his waist while he still sat on the desk. He leaned forward and kissed his neck then came back up.

"You're a damn pain, do you know that?"

Thomas giggled and nodded.
"Of course. But you still love me either way." He pointed out, winking.

James laughed,
"Yes," he replied, kissing his cheek, "yes I do."

***
A/N: Honestly, I don't know wtf is wrong with me. I can't seem to write anymore. I'm sorry. I have failed ye.