Cold Ass Camping Trip(❤)

《Dabi's POV》

       We were forced on this dumbass camping trip when it's like 0 degrees outside. Tomura is a fucking idiot. It wasn't THAT cold during the day so I didn't complain as we set up the plain black tents in the middle of nowhere.
        I didn't want to join in their conversations by a fire so I sat bundled up in all my blankets in my tent. As nightfall came it got colder and colder. I was freezing my fucking balls off. I groaned and peeked out of my tent, looking at Toga and Twice chatting over the stupid fire.
        "Where is Tomura?" I squiented.
        "Mmmmm probably asleep. He's in a grumpy mood." Toga hummed.
        "Tch. When is he never?" I rolled my eyes then crawled out and entered Tomura's tent, staring at him. Tomura was just curled up in a ball, snuggling his blankets and pillows. I wasn't gonna lie, he looked kind of cute. I shook my head then just silently took one of his blue fuzzy blankets. His eyes flew opened and he shivered.
         "Hey! Asshole give that back I'm fucking cold!" Tomura growled and sat up. My face got pink as I stared at him. Why the hell was he only in shorts? He's a new kind of insane...
          "Put a shirt on then dumbass." I huffed then returned to my tent, getting comfy again. I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds outside, sighing quietly. I opened one eye as I heard someone unzip my tent and jump ontop of me.
          "Wha-" I blinked.
          "Give me my blanket now asshat...or else." Tomura glared and threatened to grab me with all five fingers. I knew he wouldn't though.
         "Damn Tomura.. If you wanted to top me so bad you could've just asked." I smirked smugly.
         "Shut the hell up! I'll kill you!" Tomura's face got red. I sighed then pulled Tomura to lay on top of me, holding him close.
         "What the fuck- Let go.." He growled quietly and tried to push away for a few seconds then just gave up and slowly buried his face in my chest, cuddling up to me. I smiled a little and closed my eyes again, happily keeping him as warm as possible.