Not That Hard (🍋)

《3rd Person》
(No quirks)

       Dabi had just woken up, looking over at his snoozing boyfriend with a tired yawn. He smiled and nuzzled the smaller boy's neck happily. The black haired male went to get up, but Tomura randomly grabbed him and pulled him close again. Dabi slowly smiled and slid on top of Tomura, nuzzling and kissing at his neck happily.

"Good morning Tommy..."

Dabi closed his eyes halfway.

"Mmm...Morning Scrappy.."

Tomura sighed happily then watched as Dabi got up and walked out of the room

"Aw.... what's for breakfast Ragdoll?"

Tomura got up and foLlowed close behind.

"I don't know... maybe pancakes and sausages?"

Dabi shrugged then pulled out a pan in the kitchen. Tomura watched quietly then pulled out his phone and smirked, trying to take a picture of Dabi secretly. The taller male glanced at Tomura then blinked and set the pan down, grabbing his phone.
       He chuckled then Tomura chased him down the hall back into their room.

"Oi give that back dickhead!"

Tomura growled then tackled Dabi onto the bed, pinning him down. Dabi smirked then slid the phone underneath his thigh quietly. Tomura saw where he hid it then reached down to grab it, accidently grabbing near Dabi's crotch instead. He looked at Dabi, who's face got red, and shivered as he started to ruB that spot randomly. Dabi breAthed slightly heavier and rolled his eyes up, letting out a little groan. Tomura closed his eyes halfway and smiLed.

"Aw... that feel good?"

"Shut it.. nhh"

Dabi bit his lip and let out a small puff, struggling.
         Tomura watched Dabi closely, slowly sliding his hand down Dabi's pants. He rubbed quickly and roughly, enjoying Dabi's moans and other reactions. Dabi pushed his knee up in between Tomura's legs, grinding it up against his now growing hard member. As the room filled with hot moans and groans, Dabi got impatient and playfully pushed Tomura off him. He hummed and began stripping of his clothes quickly, starting at his shirt, then last his boxers. Tomura watched closely, enjoying it even though he's seen Dabi naked multiple tiMes already. The smaller male copied after Dabi was fully stripped, sighing happily as he laid down on his back.
        Dabi smiled a little and got over Tomura, kissing and licking at his neck. He left a few marks on his neck and down his chest, licking at his nipples teasingly. Tomura watched with half opened eyes, letting out small moans and pants.
         Dabi put two fingers infront of Tomura's mouth and watched as the crusty male took them into his mouth, sucking and licking them nicely. After a short moment, the spikey haired male reached down and teased Tomura's entrance a little before sliding in one finger. He pumped it in and out slowly before adding a second one, beginning to stretch and prepare him for the real deal. As he scissored Tomura he mumbled very detailed hot things to him with a deep voice and a small smirk plastered on his face.
        After Tomura was all streTched out, Dabi let out a little sigh, lining himself up before carefully pushing his length in with a grunt. Tomura let out a small gasp then griPped onto Dabi's back, tensing up. Dabi stUffed his head into Tomura's neck, bitting at it as he begun to move in and out of the messy haired male's entrance.

"A-ahh.. Da..Dabi mmh"

Tomura moaned and panted while gripping onto Dabi tighter with every thrust. Dabi shUddered and listened to the sounds while speeding uP the thrusts and going rougher, dying to hear those sounds become louder.
          Tomura moaned out Dabi's name lOuder and breathed heavier as the taller boy went pretty fast, digging in deeper. Dabi panted heavily, huffing out Tomura's name a few times as he closed his eyes. He felt that familiar knot at the bottom of his stomach, knowing he would finish soon.

"Ahhffuck Dab..Dabi..mhhf.. I'm go..gonna-"

Tomura dug his nails into Dabi's back as he gasped loudly and blacked out for a short moment, releasing over his and Dabi's chest before slowly untensing.
       Dabi had made his release around the same time as Tomura, making sure to dig in deep before releasing. He siGhed then slowly pulled out, laying down next to him. Once he caught his breath he looked at Tomura with a soft chuckle.

"Still hungry? Pft... I really want those pancakes"

Tomura snuggled up close to Dabi, stuffing his face into his chest.

"Yeah... in a few minutes."

Tomura mumbled then fell asleep there quickly. Dabi smiled softly then after ge was asleep he sliD out of his arms, sliding on his bOxers before going back to the kitchen to make breakfast for him and Tomura.