1

11/1

The four of them were at the gym. Bakugo and Todoroki were lifting weights. Kirishima was doing core workouts on the floor. Izuku was running on the treadmill. It was a pretty standard Saturday for the group.

Bakugo finished up his workout and headed to the locker rooms to change. He had planned a date that night with help of Todoroki. He flung his towel of his shoulders. What all of them didn't know was the surprise he was planning.

Todoroki finished with his weights but instead of going to the locker room and changing he went over to Izuku and ran on the treadmill beside him.

Kirishima was taking a break. He looked around to notice that the gym was pretty empty for a Saturday night. Normally the place would be crowded but only two girls were working out about 3 meters away. He continued his workout not knowing what would happen tonight.

Izuku had been running for around forty five minutes now. He planned to run for one hour but he might quit. He looked over to see Todoroki running next to him. He slows his pace down, takes off his head phones and turns to Todoroki.

"How long have you been here?" He asks softly.

"Around five minutes." Todoroki says in his monotone voice. Todoroki gets off of the treadmill, grabs his water bottle, and heads toward the direction of the locker rooms. Weird. Izuku thinks to himself as Todoroki leaves.

Bakugo stands in front of the bathroom mirror and adjusts his shirt. This night was big for him. He unbuttons another button on his creme coloured shirt. His collar bones stuck out when he had his shirt like that.

"You are going to give the other two boys a heart attack if you keep your shirt like that."

Bakugo doesn't even need to turn around to know that Todoroki is standing behind him.  He feels Todo's hands snake behind his waste only to turn the shorter blonde haired boy around.  Todoroki buttons up another button on Bakugo's shirt.

"There you go.  I'm going to get dressed."  Todoroki turns his back and leaves to get his stuff.

Izuku gets off the treadmill and walks over to the water fountain.  As he was taking a drink he feels a hand slap his ass.  He suddenly stands up only to be confronted by Kirishima. Deku stands there petrified.  When he finally comes to his sense he slaps the smug grin off of Kirishima's face.

"We are in a public place babe."  Deku says, lowering his voice so that any onlookers would hear.

Kirishima snorts. "Says you." Deku could feel blush forming on his face. "Don't think I don't know about the fact that you and Todoroki had a makeout session at the hotel pool a couple weeks ago."

"Shut up." Deku muttered as his lips brush with Kirishima's. Izuku then jogs off toward the locker room.

Bakugo was leaving the locker room when Izuku came hurling through the locker room, straight into Bakugo's chest.

"DO YOU EVER LOOK WHERE YOU ARE GOING DEKU!" Bakugo bursts out.

"Sorry Kacchan."  Izuku mutters.

Kirishima came rushing into the locker room shortly afterwards.  He set his stuff on the bench and proceed to chase after Izuku and pin him to the wall.

"YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THAT!" Kirishima worriedly yells.

"Fine." Izuku says as he smashes his lips against Kirishima's.  The other two boys just watch as the Deku's and Kirishima's makeout session became more heated.

Kirishima soon asserted dominance by pushing his tounge into the smaller boys mouth.  Izuku complied and let Kirishima explore his mouth.

Bakugo was getting tired of this so he coughed. He had to do something to get their attention.  The boys were so into it that they didn't even hear Bakugo.

Todoroki looks at Bakugo and nods.  Todoroki walks over to Izuku and Kirishima.  He put his hands on each of their shoulders.  They finally break apart and look at Todoroki.

They walk away from each other and over to their gym bags.  They get dressed, stealing occasionally glances at each other.  As Eijiro and Izuku were packing up Bakugo leaves the locker room with Todoroki's hand within his own. 

I, the author, have a few things to say following up this chapter.  I am a multishipper and this is my fave bnha ship.  I just started this book so I hope you like it.  uwu

also,

No nut november rules:

You cannot have sex or masturbate in any way

Watching porn and having boners are allowed but you cannot "get off" in any way

wet dreams are discouraged but allowed (if you don't remember them, they don't count)

You do not have three strikes

Once it turns to december, it's dicking time

-Author <3