3

The four of them walked through the doorway.  Deku goes to change first, shortly followed my the others. Once they were all in comfortable clothing they sat down on the large couch in their living room. Kirishima popped in a movie and soon the boys relaxed into sleep as Shrek played in the background. What a way to spend their first night as financés.

Bakugo woke too muffled voices. He registered Izuku's head in his lap, very obviously asleep. The voices must be Ejiro and Shoto. He subconsciously started eavesdropping and, is that DENKI?! Bakugo sat up quickly and carefully, as not to wake a sleeping Midoria.

Shoto was first to notice Bakugo awake, walking over to him. With a quick kiss he sat next to him. In a low voice he whispers. "We're going to Kaminari's today." Bakugo nodded, to tired to protest.

Bakugo gently shakes Izuku awake. And they all get up and get ready to go.

...

Kirishima excitedly knocks on the door of Denki's apartment. The boys were not greeted with his smiling face and bubbly personality. They were instead greeted with a taller man with sleep filled eyes and a frown on his face.

"Babe. I think your friends are here." He says into the house. With a few short bounds Denki was greeting them at the door. After a minute of greetings he pulled them into the house and they got seated on the couch.

They weren't seated long when Denki noticed the rings on their fingers. His eyes widened in shock as he gapped at them, then the purple haired man next to him who still hadn't been introduced, then back at them.

"ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO GET MARRIED?!" He yells excitedly. The man next to him rolls his eyes as the four men smile and laugh.

"Yes," Todoroki finally says.

...

It was nearly lunch time and the tired purple haired man had left the room to prepare lunch.

"That's Shinsou," Denki says calmly. "He's my boyfriend."

The other boys nod and congratulate him on finally getting a boyfriend.

"So have you done it yet," Kirishima jokes. "Have sex?"

"No," Denki says. "I'm participating in no nut November."

The others look at him in confusion. He begins to elaborate and explain it.

"No nut November is when you don't have sex, or well, nut for the entire month of November," He says with a smile on his face. "Are you going to join me or have you already lost?"

"HELL YEAH I'M IN!" Bakugo yells. "YOU ARE GOING DOWN!"

...

Their goodbye was short and sweet with a couple congratulations thrown in. Izuku wrapped his jacket tighter around him as the chilling November air nipped at his skin.

Finished editing it finally so now you have a fully finished book after 8 months (yes, this book took 8 months).

-author