4

I finally got around to updating it so I hope you don't hate me. I will mention in the story if there is smut :)

11/10

It had been ten days since the start of the challenge.  The four fiancés were getting somewhat angry with each other or, at the very least, unlike themselves.  Bakugo got quiet and reserved.  Kirishima and Deku got angry over little things. Todoroki is, well, Todoroki. 

Todoroki flips through his book not caring for the daily argument between Kirishima and Izuku.  Bakugo was asleep on Todoroki's lap so he had no idea what was happening.  The house got quieter as the argument filtered out.  Soon the house was silent.

(Warning, smut? Either way it's a scene change to Kiri and Deku.)

"IT WAS YOUR FAULT!"

"NO IT WAS AN ACCIDENT."

"DUMBASS!"

The argument suddenly ended.  Sweat ran down Kirishima's forehead shining in the light.  They stood there for the longest time making eye contact with each other.  The tention rose in the room.

Kirishima spoke up. "It doesn't seem fair that we have been fiancés for ten days and we haven't had sex yet because of a dumb internet challenge."

Izuku nodded while still making eye contact with Kiri. He walks forward pushing Kiri towards the wall.  He backs up into the wall relaxed but still slightly terrified.

"Was that an invitation?" Izuku whispers into his fiancés ear.  Kirishima let out a quiet moan as Izuku's breath tickles his neck.  "I will do you but I need you to be quiet, ok?"

Kirishima nods and Deku threw him down into the bed.  Izuku attacks the other boy in rough kisses.  He licks Kirishima's bottom lip and as Kiri opens his mouth He slips his tounge into the other boy's mouth.  Suddenly Deku was on the bottom.

"K-Kirishima!"

"So you thought that you could dominate.  Well you thought wrong sweetie."

Izuku gasped as cold air hits his body.  He was now laying naked on the bed.  He hears Kirishima lock the door than softly pad is way over to the bed.

Kirishima started whispering sweet nothings into Deku's ear.  He inserts one finger than another, stretching him out. Izuku moans with every finger.  He whines as Kirishima takes his fingers out and inserts his dick.

The only sound in the house were Kirishima and Deku's moans and the sound of Bakugo's soft snores next to Todoroki.

As the two boys in the bedroom finally calmed down Todoroki found himself falling asleep with Bakugo.  An surreal silence enveloped the lovers house and gave it a calm feel.  How nice for a Sunday afternoon.

It's midnight on 11/27 so I'm pretty much dead

I hope I have a snow day tomorrow.  If I don't update soon don't be alarmed. I have homework (because I suck at math)

-Tai <3

Ps I suck at using names and pronouns so I'm sorry if it's hard to understand.