5

11/11

Bakugo wakes up to see Todoroki leaning over the edge of the couch.  He smiles and Todoroki slowly opens his eyes.

"Good morning half and half." Bakugo whispered.  Todo smiles back. 

"I take it you didn't hear Midoria and Kirishima last night." Todoroki says, his voice drizzled with sleep.

Bakugo groans. "What did those horny fuckers do this time."

"Each other." Shoto says nonchalantly.

With that Izuku walks out of the bedroom.

"Did you have a fun night last night?"  Bakugo asked.  The smirk was obvious in his voice.

"He couldn't stop moaning my name." Kirishima says as he treads over to Bakugo. "Good morning baku-bro!"

"Please don't call me bro shitty-hair, I'm your fiancé."

Todoroki scoops Izuku into a warm embrace.

"Let's watch a movie." Izuku suggests.

•••

The movie was coming to an end and the four of them were starting to doze off, well, except for Todoroki. He fell asleep within the first five minutes.

"Hey. Let's head to the bedroom to get some sleep." Kirishima whispered.  The sleepy boys trudged off to the bedroom to get some sleep.

Izuku fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.  Bakugo fell asleep shortly after.  Kirishima eventually fell asleep but it took a while.

He couldn't stop thinking about Bakugo.  Oh how he wished he could just drop everything and fuck him against the wall.  Knowing Bakugo he would continue this stupid challenge until it killed him.  Literally.

Hello!
I updated it for once.  Vote, comment and share with others.  I appreciate constructive criticism! 
Do you want more interaction with other members of class 1A? If so, who?  I'm curious to know what you, the reader wants.  I'm going to try to make my chapters longer from now on (400+ words)

-Author <3