Chapter 8: Heroes and Villains!

I fell from the sky where the portal had taken me. I glanced down to see a building that looks like it's been through an earthquake or something.

Oh I'm closing in on it pretty fast. Should probably think of a landing strategy. Hm.

Grinning I turned my body and spread my limbs out eagle style as I continued my descent. "Ya-Hoo!!!" I cheered as I continued to fall towards the building. The wind roared loudly in my ears as I continued to drop, making my adrenaline spike.

Reaching into my kimono, I gripped the cube on my necklace and it electrocuted me. Yellow sparks danced across my body and

I flipped, putting my dominant foot forward. I channeled the power to my leg and as soon as my foot hit the roof it broke upon my touch and I went down. I slowed myself enough to land on a lower floor. Right between Kirishima and Bakugo.

The two looked at me, baffled by my sudden appearance. I just grinned, not minding the Villains scattered about the room.

"Hey guys! How's it going? Thought I'd drop by." I grinned cheekily making Bakugo's face twist in disgust while Kirishima smiled lightly.

Bakugo turned and slammed his hand on a Villain running at him, setting off an explosion as he did so. A Villain rushed at me, his body morphed, with crystals sticking out of his skin.

I didn't bother to dodge and allowed him to strike me, flinging me back. "Yoshiko!" Kirishima shouted.

I merely flipped and landed on my feet with ease. My body sparking as it absorbed his hit and enhanced it. I looked up with a devilish glint in my eyes.

"Heh. Pretty weak. Oh well." I lunged forward, making it to him before he could think of a countermeasure I swung my fist and slammed it into his cheek, the crystals there shattering upon impact and sending him flying across the room.

I turned fast and brought my leg up, striking another enemy and making him tumble. Too easy. And I don't even have that much stored up.

I blocked a strike with my arm and punched another down and grabbed another's arm, flipping her onto the ground. Oh this girl . . . she talked smack behind Tomura's back.

Still having a grip on her arm, I swung one leg over so it's in-between my legs. I snuck a glance at Kirishima and Bakugo.

Both fighting their own battles. So I smirked and twisted and pushed, shattering the bones in her arm. Before she could scream in pain I slammed my foot into her head, slamming her to the ground face first.

I doubt they'd approve of that. So it's good they weren't looking. She shouldn't have talked bad about Tomura. If she didn't I wouldn't have hurt her as much. Well at least I wouldn't disfigure her as much in the very least.

Hm? Ah! I ran over and jumped up and over, using the Villain coming up behind Bakugo as a springboard and rammed my knee into his chest. "I had him moron!" Bakugo shouted.

I pouted slightly, looking over at Kirishima who was fighting near him. "Kirishima~! Bakugo isn't being appreciative!" I whined.

He glanced over and rushed my way, swinging his hardened arm and hitting the Villain sneaking up behind me. "Thank you Kirishima. See! That's the typical response Bakugo!" I turned at the blonde, crocodile tears coming out of my eyes.

The veins in his forehead began to pop. "WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF?!"

Hehe. Bakugo is so amusing!

"Do you think everyone else is doing alright?" Kirishima asked as he knocked down another Villain. Huh, I wonder. Honestly I haven't seen any of them fight for real.