Kidnapped and Tortured

Jeff The Killer-
~Jeffs pov~
 " now... " was all i said as i entered her home bashing her over the head throwing her over my shoulder as i walked out. I made my way towards the woods. Entering deep within the forest, to make sure no fucktards can hear this womans screams. Leaning her to a tree, tying her up. I began shooting at her with some water" time to wake up " laughing out at that since i normally would say Go To Sleep.. Shaking my head of the thoughts. Watching her eyes open and panic rose within her face, it caused me to  laugh once more," thinking i left didn't you oh no no... i never do such a thing.. you my dear " walking over, slamming her head back against the tree earning a whimper. Leaning in and whispering out" ... are mistaken... now" stabbing her in the arms with my  knife" time to taste that blood of yours" Bring the blade of my knife to my mouth before slithering my tongue along it, tasting her blood. It caused my blood lust to go wild even more, " hmm" humming out, a smirk resting on my lips. " now, let the fun begin." walking back, taking out more knives. I came prepared for this, " that body of yours is going to be my target practice. " I took aim and tossed my knife fast and hard, watching it slam into her stomach. Her cry of pain was beautiful. " thats right scream out more sweetheart!" taking aim once more and tossing the knife, watching it slam right into her chest. I made sure not to hit anything important so she can live. I want her to go through hell before i finally kill her.

~Readers pov~
Tears streaming down my face, the pain was unbearable. The force of the impact was almost just as bad as the blade slicing into my flesh. I felt another knife slam into my leg, feeling it pierce deep within. I let out another cry of pain, my head flung backwards slamming into the tree. Before long, my vision turned black as i passed out. 

Ben Drowned-
~Bens pov~
 Watching this girl play her games, not giving a damn about life as she was focused. I reached my hand through her screen, earning a loud gasp from her. It excited me greatly, " thats right sweetheart.. i never left!" Taking her by her throat and yanking her through the screen with me. Tossing the bitch down as i began wiring her, making sure she couldnt move on her own. " thinking you scared me dearly? Well think again, you only pissed me off. Now you get to feel my wrath. You see i was willing to give you a nice death, now you are going to suffer greatly. Im going to use you for some entertainment, you will be my new game."  wrapping more wires around her form as i start it up, sending intense electricity through her body. And oh how beautiful it was, to see her scream out in pain. I could literally see steam coming off of her. I soon grew bored with that. Reaching out placing my hand on her skin, " my my such heat. Hehe, Good now suffer. " Staring at the woman, fear in her eyes. If i were human, i would honestly feel bad for her....... eh who am i kidding, i wouldnt give a shit. I lean in close to her face, taking her chin," know why im doing this and not just killing you right away?.. oh well let me tell you.. you pissed me off! And now i want to pull you into the abyss with me!" I began using some fire this time, burning her skin intensely. The screams of pain she was echoing throughout my home was like music to my ears. I couldnt help but enjoy myself a little to much. 

~Readers pov~
The eletric currect running through my body was intense. So painful, it felt like my organs were mush now. I had my eyes tightly closed shut whimpering out. I was in so much pain, my screams said it all. I didnt want to scream out in pain and give him what he wanted but i couldnt hold them back. I knew it was exciting him. Now hes burning my skin, leaving scars everywhere on my body, earning more screams of pain from me. When will his madness end. " ... j.. j just kill me...." My eyes were half lidded before closing shut, i heard him say, " ... no." before i passed out.

Dark Link- 
~Darks pov~
I just watched this woman, focused on her tv screen. I couldnt help but let out a chuckle. She was so sure i would come out through there. Oh adorable, but then again, stupid. The tv isnt my only portal, she will soon realize that. The darkness is my way in, and thats what i did, i slipped from the corner. My darkness slips from my body and surrounds her, blinding her so she couldnt see anything. Wrapping my hand around her neck and slamming her into the tv screen with me, traveling to my other home. Once inside, tossing her down and allowing my darkness to seap from me once more. " Hello sweetheart. Thinking you could win against me? Cute. Honestly, very cute, but then again... you are so fucking stupid. " I bent down to her form taking a fist full of her shirt bringing her close to my face, " its time to show you what i can do ... " slamming her back down before stepping back " lets begin..." the darkness slips inside of her body, i saw her try and fight, but it didnt matter whatsoever, you cant fight against it. Before long, she was under my control, " stand up.. now." Watching her do just that, " good.. now, bend your arm backwards until it breaks." I watched her do that, her eyes were dull before pain filled them once i heard that sickening pop and then a snap of the bone, " thats right... " licking my lips" now take this knife and stab yourself repeatedly with it in your body." holding out the knife to her, watching her take it and begin doing just that, slamming it into her own stomach, then her arms, legs, everywhere. " good.... " i was about to give out more intructions for her to do when she well just passed the fuck out.... " well that was quick, apparently cant handle alot of pain...." running a hand through my white hair, " ... lame."