Zalgo

( just doing Zalgo ... until i get to the actual chapters... each one of these will be short UNLESS i can come up with something interesting .. please endure)

Zalgo-

Being watched- 
I've always been known to have a bad temper, and it seems like everything at the moment is pissing me off. It doesn't help that i feel a sharp gaze creeping up my spine. It only added to my anger. So here i am, sitting under a fan, this heat was terrible. I glanced behind me, studying the shadows of my darkened home, but to no luck, i found nothing. 

~Zalgos pov~
Tempting to come out and start shit with her, seeing as just by me watching her is pissing her off. I found it .. cute honestly. Whatever.. studying this woman, figuring out her weaknesses and whatnot.... it wont be much longer....

First Meeting- 
Sitting there in my kitchen, eating, enjoying the anime im watching. Shoving a mouth full into my mouth before dropping the spoon. I quickly stood up, the chair fallen over. There in front of me stood a terrifying being. Words couldnt describe how terrified i was. I stumbled back, tripping over the fallen chair, but managing to catch myself with the counter. The beings gaze sent chills up and down my spine. " ... w who are you? What you doing here?" fear obvious in my voice, which caused it to smirk... It watched me with fiery red eyes, watching as it took a step towards me before it vanished off. My eyes widened as a loud gasp leaves me. Next thing i knew, i was pressed up against the wall, a claw wrapped around my throat being lifted into the air. Moving my hand rapidly around on the counter top, trying to find anything, anything at all to fight against this .... being.... no.. it was obvious on what it was. A demon. Managing to find a knife that i had used for my meal. I quickly take it and stab this being in the throat. It didnt have any effect on it, but it dropped me. I fell to the ground, quickly crawling in between its legs and rushing outside. I turned around once outside, seeing its intense hate filled eyes eyeing me, before it vanished off.

~Zalgos pov~
Lucky woman indeed, i was caught off guard by her sudden strike at me. I had loosened my grip on her. Whatever, ill destroy her very soul when i get my hands on her. 

Getting Wounded by them- 
Knife in hand, staring at it. I knew it would come again. But... it looked off. Im taking it, its... no.. He.. it looked like a male. Anyways im taking it, this is his human form. I shook my head of the thoughts and began backing up and away from him.  " You escaped me once woman. It's very rare when a victim of mine slips through my fingers. You wont do it again." His voice was deep, demonic like actually. Blinking as it now was directly in front of me. My first reaction was to stab him and thats what i did. But of course it had no effect on him. " d dammit" My cursing caused him to smirk, taking a fist full of my shirt, lifting me up into the air once again. Sliding his hand up my shirt, resting it just right before my breasts. Laying his palm down onto my flesh as he rose his body heat, burning my flesh intensely. It caused a scream of pain to erupt from me. He moved his hand down to continue burning my skin, before he dropped me vanishing off. The door burst open as people poured in. I was laying there on the floor shirt lifted showing the burnt flesh...

~Zalgos pov~
Damn wretched mortals! I had the woman where i wanted her, i was enjoying what i was doing to her. Ill just kill them all so shes alone and no one can Interrupt...her soul belongs to me now... she cant run, she cant hide.. ill always find her...  

Are the Killers Gone- 
Applying cream to my burns as i stared at myself in the mirror. Strange really i was thinking maybe he would try again but apparently not. Placing my shirt down, slipping from the bathroom and making my way down the halls towards my bedroom. I had a feeling he wasnt done yet, i just didnt know when he would be appearing next. Sighing out to myself, or maybe im just being paranoid and he is done with me. 

~Zalgos pov~
I never would have thought a mere human would make me feel so much amusement, but she indeed is making it happen. I knew what i was doing to her by being away. But dont you worry your pretty little head, ill come for you... and ill make you suffer.

Kidnapped and Tortured- 
~Zalgos pov~
Watching this woman head bang, hips rocking, singing this .... song,  " we scream, we shout, we are the fallen angels! We scream, we shout, whoa! whoa! To those who sing alone, no need to feel the sorrow....." and i had enough, i shut it off which cut her off. I watched her turn around. Amusement and excitement filled my eyes as i watched her eyes fill with fear..." thinking i left dear... think again." sucker punching her in the face knocking her out. Lifting my hand levitating her. 
Once i entered my realm, thankful for that, being around those filthy rotten maggots was driving me insane. I set the woman down before stomping on her chest causing her to jolt awake and blood to come flying out of her mouth, " ... lets begin the fun..." raising my hand the door behind me slammed shut. Seeing her scoot back and away from me, oh amused me greatly. The smell of her fear was intoxicating honestly. Lifting my hand as i moved her closer, before making her lift into the air. " Did i say you can move? Im afraid not." taking a hold of her before slamming my hand into her stomach. Removing my hand before slamming it into another spot. I began creating holes in her. I chuckled at this already seeing her about ready to fade into death. " wow you are a weak human.... " deciding to heal this mortal up, im  not done just yet, not satisfied. 

~Readers pov~

well the reader is knocked the fuck out....