Mind Games

( alright readers sorry for the wait ... writers block... anyways... a couple months have passed your wounds are healed so you can walk and do active shit again kk good )

Jeff The Killer- After his little game of human dart board with me he moved me to a small home where he left me there locked up and unable to escape... but somehow he wasnt himself... so he made me believe that is..he seemed off.. why i am saying that well... he didnt lock up the room i was in. so here i am slipping from the room he kept me in. i managed to get to the front door. i looked around the room i was in before opening the door my eyes widened majorly. There he stood, drenched in blood.... He stared me down before chuckling" ... Thinking i left the door unlocked by accident .. oh no no...." wrapping his hand around my throat he slammed me against a wall closing and locking the door behind him he sucker punched me in the face" i purposely left it unlocked you dumbass!" laughing his psychotic laughter. " ... now.." taking me by my hair he dragged me back to that room and throws me inside closing and locking the door...

~Jeff the mother fucking killers pov~
Up in the tree right outside the house, studying this womans actions. I never thought a simple trick could work with a woman like this... whatever... i leaped down and walked to the front door chuckling out, watching the door handle move. The door swung open, " thinking i left the door unlocked by accident... oh no no...." slamming this woman to a wall as i entered the house and closed the door locking it behind me. Punching her in the face, " i purposely left it unlocked you dumbass!" i laughed hard at this, " now...." i took her by her hair and began dragging her back to her prison, tossing her in, slamming the door shut and locking it. 

Ben Drowned- i looked around the room i was in .. i still didnt know how i was going to get free... i was inside a freaking tv for crying out loud... i frowned some slipping from the bed i was on looking around not seeing him. i walked around before spotting something... it looked like a portal of some sort that left to the reality world.. or whatever you want to call it... i looked around the area i was in to see if i can reach the portal from where i was... i walked around coming across a ladder that wasnt there before i shrugged it off not thinking i was only wanting to leave... so here i was i grabbed it and set it up i climbed up the ladder and just when i think i was free.... He comes and kicks the ladder, causing it to fall and with me falling off of it smashing my face on the ... thingy ( dont ask i dont know what its called sorry) busting my lip open.. Ben takes me by my throat and lifts me up pressing me to a wall" ... cute .. thinking you can escape.. well dear.. you cant" tossing me onto the bed closing the portal" you can never leave you WILL die by my hands... when the time comes ill make it VERY painful..." laughing as he walked off

~Bens pov~
I stayed in the shadows, out of sight. Watching her, i knew she would try and escape, victims never failed to try. Whatever...i stepped out as i saw her begin to climb the ladder i placed there. I kicked it out watching her fall. I take her throat slamming her to a wall, " cute.. thinking you can escape.. well dear.. you cant.." i tossed her to the bed closing the way out, " you can never leave you WILL die by my hands.. when the time comes ill make it VERY painful..." i couldnt help but laugh at how i am towards my victims, watching the light fade from their eyes once more, it brings such joy to me. I walked off towards the shadows once more. 

Dark Link- I opened my eyes, rubbing them. I must have fainted. Shrugging at that, something was off. I could see... thats the problem. He always had his darkness out surrounding me so  i couldnt see anything. I frown, looking around my surroundings... but i didnt see or hear anything. Standing up, wobbly some, but managed to settle down. I looked around once more before i saw it... a exit... My eyes were huge. I rushed towards it... but... i fell forwards... I looked down at my feet and saw the darkness once more.... he played me! Screaming at myself in my head... " you are a stupid human indeed.... i knew you knew something was off, but you still choose to be stupid... wow" and a foot comes flying at my face.......