(The Finale / Part 1)

(2 weeks after their so called camping that end up into a disaster. Everyone resume to their normal life and that includes Jeongyeon.)

(She's at her cafe again and still busy, but they limit her in the kitchen because her sprain is still on a healing process. So she's been in her office the whole day.)

(The cafe is already closed and as usual she's staying late doing some paper works. She's planning on opening another branch, that is why she's been cooped up in her office. It's already 9:00pm and as usual she forgot to have dinner. That's the life of the singles. No one is texting or calling you. No one is asking you out on a date and Most especially No one is reminding you to have your meal.)

(Jeongyeon stretch her arms and back because she's been sitting on her chair the whole day.)

(Then she remember she needs to change the bandage on her hand. The bruise on her hand is not that serious, but it still needed to be stitch. It will take 3 to 4 weeks before the stitch to be remove. Jeongyeon took her medicine kit and try to change the bandage on her hand, but she's having a hard time. Then suddenly someone knock on the door of the cafe. Jeongyeon get up without fixing her bandage to look who it is.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jeongyeon: Nayeon?

Nayeon: Hi!

Jeongyeon: Ohhh h-hi? w-what are you doing here?

Nayeon: uhmm I... uhmmmm I came... uhmm have you had your dinner?

Jeongyeon: Ohh I... I haven't..

Nayeon: but why?! didn't you know what time is it!!

(Jeongyeon got surprise the way Nayeon reacted.)

Nayeon: I'm... I'm sorry.. I just got carried away..

(Jeongyeon smiled. It was a sweet smile. She just missed someone taking care of her. She missed Nayeon nagging her.)

Nayeon: uhmm anyways good thing I brought something for you.

(They went inside the cafe and sit on one of the table. Nayeon brought out a lunch box.)

 Nayeon: I

Nayeon: I.. I made this.. This is a thank you gift for saving me. Is is too childish? we could order something instead.

Jeongyeon: No... This is perfect.

(Jeongyeon then pick up her chopstick and took a big bite.)

Nayeon: Is it too salty? Actually the first one I made was too salty so I made another one but the second one was to bland. Actually it took me 6 try to perfect it.

Jeongyeon: This is really good.. It's not salty nor bland. It's perfect... gomawo..

(Jeongyeon look at Nayeon as the other one smiled shyly.)