chapter two

chapter two | baby's in the closet

3
"IT doesn't have germs, eddi-"
"do you realise theres more germs on that lolly now thats been in your mouth that on a toilet bowl?" eddie snapped at stanley. "i only offered you some, you can say no."
"well no then," he scoffed, rolling his eyes as the two walked back down to the basement. "having fun, nerds." richie involved himself, only making eddie roll his eyes. "that was fast enough," ben commented, him, bill and bev squished on to the three seater, mike on the ground now with stanley and eddie back in his seat.

"get up." richie walked over, "you're drinking my whiskey, i get my chair."
"no fucking way,"
"fine then, i'll go leave it back."

bill rolling his eyes, "eddie- get up," he shrugged, eddie resisting at first before giving in and dropping to the floor, richie sitting down comfortably and grabbing winona by the waist, pulling her onto his knee. "any music? this scenes getting pretty hot." richie teased, bouncing his leg, winona rolling her eyes, "bev, could you stick on the vinyl?" she asked, whilst richie screwed off the top of the bottle and took a mouthful before pulling a sour face, swallowing.

"that shits strong.." he insisted before handing it to winona, who copied him which resulted in the same look, "jesus.. think i'll stick to beers.." she laughed softly before passing to ben.

the sun had fallen down after a few hours and was just about visble over the sky line. the losers lay sprawled out across winona's basement. stan and mike lay basically cuddling with a pile of pillows from winonas room underneath them on the floor, bev lying with her head on bill's lap, and legs on ben's, giggling, eddie was in the bathroom, convinced he was going to boke, and richie and winona was the cutest sight of all.

winona was cuddled up on richies chest, finger brushing back and forth on his chin as she grinned, richie basically half asleep as his hand lay on winonas head, twirling his fingers through the black strands softly and eyes lightly closed, in peace. winona yawned a little, covering her mouth before giggling, "thought we'd be more awake.." she questioned, smiling, as mike sat up, "at least we aren't passed out in the bathroom.. eddie!" he shouted, startling the group and causing bev and stan to sit up also. they waited in silence before hearing two feet slump down the stairs, eddie appearing, "im good." he insisted through a croaky voice, dropping down in between bev and bill, making bill cross his arms.

"were you sick?" richie asked quietly, looking unconscious himself, only for eddie to shake his head, "not yet-"
"you won't be," bev insisted, smiling, "this isn't like your first time drinking." she shrugged. eddie looking up at her, "it is."
"it is?" she said shocked, eddie nodding. "yeah me too," stanley nodded. "me too." added bill, "same." said mike, shrugging as everyone bar bev agreed. "oh?" she tilted her head, gaining a laugh.

bill sat up, "we should probably wake u-u-up more," he nodded, bev agreeing, "yeah, like play some music or play a game or something?"
"a game? what are we twelve? hey ed, pull out your board of chess, we're getting wild." richie snorted, grinning. "shut the fuck up." eddie snapped back, before ben sat up a little more, "we could play like um.. spin the bottle?" he suggested, going a little pink. stanley raising a brow, "no! unless you want to have bills tongue down your throat, theres two girls," he reminded, putting the group back into a silence.

bev grinned, "truth or dare?" she suggested, and instantly they were at an agreement. bev crossing her legs on the couch, "okay, ed, truth or dare?"
ed didn't hesitate, "truth." not risking it.
bev grinned, leaning forward and thinking, "okay.. weirdest sex dream?" she queried, eddie pausing, "i meant dare." the boy insisted, causing the group to laugh, "okay, ed, i dare you to tell me about your weirdest sex dream."