chapter four

chapter four | kiss then get hit

8
RICHIE'S hands grabbed onto winonas waist, pulling her closer to him as his bottom lip dragged across hers slowly and deeply. the two teens had hid themselves among the trees close to the lake, winona had took up richies offer and was eagerly allowing his hands all over her. winona sighed out through the deep kisses before richies hands cupped her face, pulling away briefly before moving his lips to her neck, mouth breathing hotly against her skin, causing her to grip on his arm, lightly moaning, making richie pull away and stare at her.

"what?" winona asked, looking fearful for a moment, awaiting richies answer as he looked gobsmacked. "that was so hot." he shook his head, mouth open, making winona laugh, going a pinkish tone, "sorry.." she smiled, shrugging. richie shook his head, "fuck no, woke up richie junior,"
"richie junio-? ew!" she laughed, realising and whacking him, "get the fuck off me," she grinned, richie smiling and wiggling his eyebrows before pulling her back in for a hot kiss, winona instantly wrapping her arms around him, kissing him back as the two fell back onto a tree. winonas back against the oak as richie somewhat pinned her against it, his hand rubbing her sides before it slowly eased up her stomach, inching closer to her bra. as they made out, it didn't take long for winona to process that her and richie were both basically half naked, making her pull away, "uh.. rich?" she stopped him, gently pushing him away, richie looking at her confused, "yeah?"

she hesitated, rubbing the back of her neck, "i don't know.. i just wanna make it clear that uhm.. i'm not really.. ready? for anything?" she spoke awkwardly, only making richie go red, "oh uh.. yeah that's no problem, don't freak out about it." he insisted, stepping back, once more, winona realising how much they were both nearly half naked, her eyes widening, "oh god, rich.. your.." she began, but quickly got interrupted by something in the bushes a few feet away, causing both of their heads to shoot over in the direction, "richie.." winona bit her lip, "what was tha-"

"what kind of a fucking plan is that, belch!"

the two felt shivers down their spines as they instantly recognised the brutal voice, looking at each other with fear in their eyes. "bowers.." richie whispered, gulping as he grabbed winona and managed to hide them both behind the tree. winona shook her head, "how the fuck are we meant to get- the gang.." she spoke with wide eyes, realising the remainder of their friends lay oblivious beside the lake, richie shaking his head, "we can't do anything now?" he looked distressed, tilting his head to look behind as the bowers gang emerged.

bowers, belch and victor appeared, bowers lifting a joint from behind his ear and placing it in his mouth, lighting it up and inhaling. victor rubbing the back of his neck, "henry, i don't think patrick would ha-"
"did i fucking ask? no. so shut the fuck up." bowers shook his head.

it had been around four years since patrick hockstetter had disappeared, a large part of bowers gang, at least in bowers eyes, and now, years later, the gang now nineteen, and he still hadn't really let it go, since him, belch and victor were the last to see him. bowers never really let it go and every once and a while he'd drag the other two down to the sewers or the reservoir, for him to sit and smoke weed and for belch and victor to scan the area for clues of patricks disappearance.

"look! now!" bowers shouted, making the two other boys jump and start walking off. "fuck.." winona mumbled, looking up at richie. to which he only shook his head, "no.. it's fine.. they're too far awa-"

"winnie?!"

"fuck sake.." richie muttered, as the gang stopped, hearing it. "winnie?!" they heard again.
"fucking stanley.." winnie sighed, shaking her head when she realised who was calling for her.