Blurb

♡♡♡

"Wait a minute, you are stalking me!" I could feel my eyes bulged out as I stated the fact to him.

You gotta be kidding me!! The freaking cold-hearted President of our school is my stalker?! Is this a prank? A joke? It has to be!

"Yes and no one ask for your comment." He said flatly.

"No one ask for-WHAT THE FUCK!?" Is he for real!?

Damn this pres to wherever he is destined to be and let's hope that place isn't also meant for me!!!

He continued to look like a statue, emotionless, empty and immobile.

Arghhh!!!

"You know what, pal. You look better inside a jail. I will call the police on you!" I rummaged the insides of my backpack.

Where the hell is it?!

He stood there looking at my disheveled hopeless self. As if he's daring me to do what I just said.

"Fuck! Where's my phone?!" I kept on chanting while I search for it. "Damn it!!"

"Here. I'll lend you mine." After hours of my nonsensical activity called; finding my stupid phone, the guy in front of me handed me his iPhone with a motorcycle whatsoever case.

I accepted it, glared at him and dialed the number of the nearest police station.

"Hello..." I hastily spoke up when I heard someone answered my call. "I have to report something.."

♡♡♡

THIS BOOK IS UNDER PLOT RECONSTRUCTION
(if that even makes sense lol)

Your President is a Stalker!
Written By:
Bishounenhow111