c h a p t e r | one

November 12 2019

Madison

Fuck!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I yelled in frustration.

"Where is it?! Stupid hair curler!" I sighed exasperatedly.

"Martha! Did you see my hair curler?!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"No, dear!" She yelled in the background.

"Dammit!" I yelled but not too loud.

I was running out of time and I still need to make my morning smoothie! I hate when I wake up late!

I hate wearing my hair straight so it looks like I'm dutch braiding today.

I left some parts of the front untouched and made two dutch braids.

I straightened out my black long sleeved crop top which I wore with a pair of high waisted white shorts.

Of course, everything I'm wearing is designer.

I grab my cream coloured fleece coat and my bag before putting on my black boot heels.

After I've made sure I've gotten everything, I hurriedly strutted down the marble stairs and into the kitchen for my morning smoothie.

I quickly made a green drink and brought it with me to my car in the underground garage.

I started the engine and blasted the speakers as I drove out while drinking my green drink.

By the time I arrived, I have finished my drink and there was almost no one lingering around.

I roll my eyes at the early students.

Losers.

It's not even 8.00 yet.

I strutted out of my car in my cute boots that I just bought a few days ago.

I locked my car and strutted into the hallways and as I was about to enter my class, I saw a jock winking at me and I smirked.

I mean, there's still 5 minutes before class so why not?

-•-

As usual, school passed by without anything interesting but I did get an A+ on my chemistry test.

Of course, everyone thought I fucked the teacher for extra credit but little did they know I stayed up for nights just for this test.

It doesn't matter, though. The rumours don't bother me anymore.

As I walked out of the school at the end of the day, I saw Jade riding Josh's bike with him, both of them smiling.

He never lets me on his bike or anyone for that matter.

I clenched my jaw and fist in anger.

I told her to stay away from him! That bitch!

"Bye bitch." I say to Jessica as I got in my car and slammed the door.