Chapter 10- Adventure

I was still rooted to the  staircase  staring at  those  two  making  out in the hot tub,  my  face slowly turning  red, my heart  beating faster than  usual,  my  right  eyebrow twitching  and  my hands started shaking.  That’s when I  knew whatever I’m about to  say, I’d regret  it  in the  morning.  

‘Who didn’t  close the curtains?!’, I asked angrily. ‘That’s what  you’re concerned about?!’, Amanda asked surprised.  

I slowly turned my face at  her and she immediately knew I was pissed.  

‘Forget I asked that. Look, it’s time to get some water.’, her fake smile plastered on.  

Xavier then  touched  my  shoulder and I slowly looked  at him. He looked really concerned.  

‘Now Brandon, we don’t need to go there.’, he said  and slowly opened his  arms.  

I then slowly calmed down and  went in for a hug.  

‘That’s it bro.  Brandon, in as much as I know you’re hurting, I’m worried that this  crush might  make you do things  you’ve never done.’, he said.  ‘I know, part of me is worried too. However,  what’s  going on  in the  hot tub right now  is making  me fume.’, I said. ‘Brandon,  you have  friends, forget about Blake. We’re  here for  you and we promised to  make this summer fun.’,  Amanda  said. ‘I thought  you wanted him to go  do online dating.’, Xavier said. ‘Well  I know now how bad Brandon’s hurting. It’s not every day you see  Brandon pushed to that limit.’,  Amanda said feeling scared  and I chuckled. ‘It’s the first time you met  my angry persona isn’t it?’,  I asked. ‘Yes,  you get angry,  but that one  was next level.’,  Amanda  said shocked. ‘Brandon is  usually calm, for him to get there, he  must be really hurt. And again, Amanda and  I are here,  if you don’t wanna  become friends with Blake, we’ll  understand.’, he said.  ‘And Brandon,  jealousy ain’t cute, I know it hurts  seeing  him with Janine, but you can’t  let their relationship  get to you like this.’,  Amanda  said. ‘I  know…’, I sighed. ‘I  know.’,  I said again.  

I then took a  whole 5  minutes in Xavier’s arms. For straight guy, he must be really comfortable hugging another dude for so long.

‘Part of me is annoyed you  two are not  in love with  each  other.’, Amanda said and we all chuckled. ‘Shut up  and let me  enjoy this moment before he stops giving  me hugs because of you.’, I said and we chuckled.  

As soon as I  stopped, I  started hearing angry voices. ‘Are Blake and  Janine…  fighting?!’, Amanda asked shocked  and I immediately looked at the glass  door.  

‘But I told you!’, Blake  exclaimed. ‘But this  moment is  perfect, I don’t understand  why you’re still not ready! Am I not attractive enough for you?!’, Janine asked angrily. ‘You  are… but  I don’t feel  it yet!’, Blake exclaimed. ‘Sounds to me like you might  be cheating!’, and Blake was stunned. ‘Who  would I be cheating  on you with?!!’, Blake  exclaimed.  

‘It looks like  the relationship is cracking  just a bit.’, Amanda said. ‘Don’t get your hopes up you  two.’, Xavier said. ‘Don’t worry, I’m not, however, I’m shocked that they are fighting.  What could they be fighting  about?’, I asked.  

‘I don’t know Blake! I  still don’t understand why can’t  you have sex  with me!!’, Janine exclaimed angrily.  

Amanda then laughed.  

‘This is gold!’, Amanda exclaimed and I  slowly looked  at her. ‘Sorry.’, Amanda  said.  

‘I told you I’m  a virgin  and I’m not ready yet, not to  mention  this is a hot  tub, and  not just any  hot tub, but my client’s hot  tub!!’, Blake shouted.