Y - Taste Of Sky

BEHATI AZALEA MONZANTO LINES

~~~

"I am a woman breathing the air with purpose. Allow me to open your eyes leading the way that truly touches the reality of sky."

"If it is the end of the world, give me an aircraft and I'll fly it high. We can always choose to survive, I am a pilot and I will definitely fly for human race survival."

"Hindi ako naniniwala na kapag matalino ka madali na sa'yong abutin ang mga oportunidad sa buhay. Kahit balikbaliktarin ang mundo laging may kaakibat na pera ang bawat kilos ng tao. At tanging mga inutil lamang ang hindi maniniwala dito."

"Mukhang ito ang kauna unahan sa talambuhay ko na mas ginusto ko nang yakapin ang buong kadiliman para lang matakpan nito ang kahindikhindik na katotohanan."

"I am Flight Lieutenant Behati Azalea Monzanto and I am a victim and a survivor of typhoon Yolanda."

"If I am not admiring airplanes maybe I'll be admiring his handsome face right now. But this is my life, airplanes are more attractive than men, airplanes are more charismatic than men and most of all airplanes are more interesting than men."

"I just want to fly with my own kind of wings by helping those people in need."

"Hindi ako pumasok sa larangan ito para tingalain at hangaan dahil sa aking abilidad. Pumasok ako dito para gawin ang mga bagay na hindi ko nagawa noon."

"I can enter in universe, literally. With or without my beauty."

Sa unang pagkakataon, lumutang ang aking mga paa mula sa lupa. Hindi dahil sa isang eroplano, kundi dahil sa mga bisig ng lalaking may bughaw na mga mata.

"You can mock the every girl in universe, but not Lieutenant Behati Azalea Monzato."

"I am not bragging or something this because this isn't my nature. But I knew from the very beginning that I got the beauty. Beauty that will attract eyes with different colors, from black, blue, green, gray or even hazel."

"I loved my beauty not because of the attraction I made to different male species, but the fact that I resembles the beauty of my beloved mother."

"There are only three reasons why man will come over to a woman. First, he wants to take you on bed. Second, he wants to take you on bed. Third, he wants to take you on bed."

"I have already left the word lady before I entered this field. No one will ever look down on me because I am an Eve."

"In every place there is no peace Commander. There are always positive and negative, but in air I can rule, I can manipulate everything and I can be what I am."

"It's hard to accept that the unity in this world can only be seen in calamities."

"You can always help, but you don't need to slap the face of the million people on how great you are."

"I am made to fly Commander, not to watch the world with cruelty with my folded wings full of fears."

"I am a fighter of land, I am a fighter of my own principle, I am fighter of my own beliefs and most of all I am the toughest fighter of air."

"Air is my territory and you are messing up with the wrong pilot."

"Aircrafts capability is not all about its functions, but the hands and power of its pilot."

"Battlefield in the air is the most complicated war field of all, since the air can be a traitor."

"Hindi ako nagpapalipad ng eroplano para kilalanin at tingalain ng mga tao. I did fly for myself and my own satisfaction."

"I am a survivor of typhoon Yolanda, ang bagyong kumitil sa buhay ng aking pamilya. Ang bagyong buong mundo ang nakasaksi dahil sa bagsik nito.

Hindi man ako pisikal na sinalanta nito, pero ang emosyong dulot nito sa akin ang higit na nakakapaminsala na habang buhay kong dinadala. "

~~~