T - Trail of a Single Tear

EVAN LANCELOT GAZELLIAN LINES

~~~

"Ladies and gentlemen, Professor Circa and Miss Nahara, with our today's topic. The poem entitled, The Claw."

"Evan Lancelot Gazellian wouldn't be considered as one of the wisest existing vampires if an ex human girl would predict and trap him through his words."

"You can deceive the different empires of Parsua, Rosh. But not the eyes of the Gazellian, hangal ka man sa mata ng nakararami, na siyang isa sa pinaka malaking kalinlangan sa ating emperyo, tandaan mong hinding-hindi nito malilinlang ang mata ng aking pamilya."

"if you're thinking that our mate bond is strong enough for you, Shalani, mine is stronger. That I could waste everything that I've been digging for years just to protect you."

"I did everything to save you, Naha. I will use every bit of my mind to remove the spotlight from you. I am willing to kill if someone wanted to hurt you. Because I love you, Naha."

"I now remembered my brother, Zen. Rosh told me that he's already fine with his daughter and wife, you know? I've witnessed how he suffered with his mate and I even told to myself not do to the same thing as him. But just like what Lily had told me, kinain ko ang mga salita ko Naha. Here I am, kneeling in front of you. Getting mad and crazy on how to protect you."

"I vowed to myself that I won't let you experience her pain, I will never shower you complications, I will not let you live bringing heavy responsibilities and the only thing that you would ever do to this world is to love me."

"Itong talinong ibininigay sa akin ay hindi magkakaroon ng halaga kung hindi ko ito gagamitin para protektahan ang babaeng pinakamamahal ko."

"Tatayo akong bilang isang prinsipeng ipagmamalaki mo, ng mga kapatid ko, ng aking amang hari at inang reyna at maging ang buong emperyo ng Parsua Sartorias."

"Vampires have perfect genes, we don't have flaws physically. We were created perfectly."

"Naha, sana'y bigyan mo ng ngiti si ina at ang aking mga kapatid. And please, do bow your head to my King. I love you silliest mate.. "

~~~

ROSH ALISTAIR LE'VAMUIEVOS LINES

"A friend of mine who wished and begged to be my woman that I hardly refused because she's a bird, asked me to help a certain ex-human girl."

"Nais ko sanang humiling na sana'y huwag kang mahuhulog sa akin—ayokong muling madagdagan ang mga prinsesang aking pinaasa na hanggang ngayon ay ako ay pinapantasyahan—Lily, Claret and Kalla were enough, I don't want to break your heart,"

"Sabi ni Kalla, her savior said that no Gazellian is allowed inside the university. And I am no Gazellian, but a beautiful, elegant and prideful Le'Vamuievos."

"Maganda ka para sa isang dating tao, kaya makakapagtanong ka sa akin."

"Vampires from different empires might consider him dead, but not to those vampires from Parsua."

"Stubborn Gazellians, hindi na sila natuto. Wala pang Gazellian ang nanalo mag-isa sa laban. Most of them tried to be alone, but their ending was still the same. Self destruction."

"Gazellian is the family of suicidal."

"Something about leaving your own mate, I guess no words would make me run away from her. Maubos man ang mga salita sa mundong ito."

"Hindi ako tumatanggap ng hindi kagandahan sa aking emperyo, hindi maganda sa aking kalusugan."

"I am a traitor and will always be. He's wise, but I am the wiser Prince."

"Hindi kita gugustuhing isakay sa aking kabayo kung hindi ka pumasa sa pamantayan ng mga babaeng may karapatang lapatan ng aking mga titig."