R - Trail of a Single Tear

EVAN LANCELOT GAZELLIAN LINES

~~~

"Big is natural to Gazellians, Naha. Come with me, I have a thirsty proposal."

"My impatient idiot brother, who pushed the revolution of sex hovering escape."

"I am no different with my brother Naha, ang pagkakaiba ko lang hindi ako tumakas. You fulfill my needs for the next five years and I'll make you the happiest vampire girl in your every step on this soft carpet."

"You should be happy that it was me who saved you. Dahil uhaw ang Gazellian na tumulong sa'yo. Ang uhaw na Gazellian ay kaligayahan ng mga kababaihan."

"Just accept the fact that your worth will be just inside my attic. To study is my priority."

"Hearing false information can cause you death."

"Allow me to introduce my woman, I hope you respect her."

"Ruining a prince face is worse than a murder. Maaari ka putulan ng ulo kapag nakarating sa Parsua Sartorias na ginalusan mo ang aking mukha."

""I preferred mind before body, I can get tons of girls who can read my whole body. But I need someone with mind to support me. "

"They say I'm the kindest Gazellian. But I really doubt that."

"The beautiful possession of the fifth Prince of Parsua Sartorias."

""In my empire, a tree symbolizes a Gazellian. But do you know why mine's unique? It possessed the endless wealth of Parsua Sartorias, Naha. My tree can produce different stones that reflect my emotion."

"This emerald is the first fruit given by my tree, the first fruit of my emotion and this is yours now."

"The emerald suits you well, the color of my tree. Green."

"I need to read that damn book on how to control my damn power! Because I am damn sure that the moment that I successfully claimed you, the moment I entered between your legs my damn power will overflow inside this university!"

"Lightning and thunder will lavish in this whole university with my every moment inside you."

"Ayokong gumaya sa kapatid kong si Zen na alam ng buong Parsua Sartorias kung kailan niya sinasamba si Claret."

"I need to know and discover the every secret in this world, I need to be the wisest for my beloved King, Naha. I need to be a Prince with value."

"I won't make the same mistakes again. Just like my father, hindi lang ang dalawang babae ang nasaktan. Lahat kami, maraming nadamay. I won't be recognized as the wisest if I won't use my brain."

"You're pregnant? Kahapon lang may nangyari sa atin Naha. Did you apply the oil properly? Patay ako kay Dastan."

"Damn it, I still really can't control it. Fuck the silent worship hon, let there be thunder and lightning. I love you."

"my annoyance will never surpass my love for you, silly human girl."

~~~