- 6 -

author pov.

“ what if i say i still love you ? ”

jisung look at hyunjin shocked , “ hyunjin what are you talking about ? ” jisung said , “ sung , you know what i really mean , i still love you... ” hyunjin said and look down , he sigh as he tried to continue but jisung say something first .

“ but you love seungmin too... ” jisung said and smile lightly , “ s-sung... ” hyunjin said , he hug jisung , “ s-sorry... ” hyunjin apologize .

“ why are you sorry ? you didn’t do anything wrong hyunjin... ” jisung said and broke the hug , “ if you’re sorry about can’t choose between me and seungmin then don’t even think about it anymore . ” jisung said and stop for a sec .

“ we have date and it did not work out , so you better try the best for seungmin . he deserve better hyunjin... he love you... you love him... so forget about me and... move on with seungmin... ” jisung continue and smile again .

“ jisung... im sorry for still loving you... im sorry for choosing seungmin over you... i... ” hyunjin said but can’t continue .

“ look , i’ve move on from you and i love you as a friend now , a person that i need , im pretty sure you only think you love me cause we’re bestfriend and we have dated before... ” jisung said .

“ can we go home now ? ” jisung said again and smile . hyunjin smile and nodded , “ im sorry again... ” hyunjin said .

----------------

they finally arrived at jisung’s house , jisung got out from the car , “ thanks for driving me home ” jisung said and smile , “ anytime sung ” hyunjin said and return the smile .

“ go get in... i-im sorry once again ” hyunjin apologize again , jisung smile and nodded , he walk to his door and get in .

----------------

jisung done eating dinner and shower and is now ready to go to bed . he look at his phone and decide to text seungmin .

ji

hi

seungmin-nie

who is this ?

ji

jisung :)

seungmin-nie

ahh jisungie !

hii !

why did you text me ?

ji

just wanted to save your num

and also talk about hyunjin

seungmin-nie

hyunjin ?

what’s about him ?

ji

im sorry seungmin

i kiss him today...

i make a mistake...

please... forgive me...

i don’t want our friendship to ruin...

seungmin-nie

ahh about that

hyunjin already told me about it :)

don’t worry , im not mad

even though im kinda jealous haha lol

but i can understand ! :)

no need to worry sungie :)

ji

thank you so much seungmin

but still i did something wrong

im sorry

seungmin-nie

aigoo , hyunjin confess to me that he was the one who kiss you and you push him away .

he also tell me that he tell you that he love you but you say that it was just because your his bestfriend .

sung , i can tell that you’re very kind and thoughtfull . i don’t want to lose a friend like you... even though we just met today haha lol

don’t worry about anything sungie !

ji

your so kind minnie

thank you for forgiving me

it meant a lot to me

seungmin-nie

awww your the most welcome sungie

ji

gudnite and have a sweet dream !

seungmin-nie

you too sungie !

gudnite !

- part 6 ends -

* seungmin is so kind lol . anyway here’s part 6 ! enjoy ! *