20

author pov.

it was another day at school , a normal life for jisung well except now he’s dating kangmin . “ jisung i told you not to think about him ” hyunjin said for the 17th time that day .

“ sorry , its just , im confused ” jisung said as he put his hair back . “ he asked me out for a date this saturday but i already agreed to go with minho hyung ” jisung said and sigh .

hyunjin and seungmin look at jisung shocked , “ MINHO ASK YOU ON A DATE ?! ” they yell together as the others student look at them weirdly . “ gosh can you two not shout ? ” jisung said as he bow to the others student .

“ so you said yes ” hyunjin said and jisung nodded , “ i mean its only to celebrate our new friendship and also he want to say sorry for being rude to me ” jisung said and not knowing that he was smiling .

“ oh my gosh your in love sung ” seungmin said as jisung rolled his eyes , “ shut up ” jisung said , “ im not in love ” jisung said as he look away . “ don’t ignore your feelings~ ” seungmin said as he cupped jisung face and wink .

“ okay can u two please stop treating me like a baby ? ” jisung said annoyed . hyunjin and seungmin chuckled , “ you are our baby ” hyunjin and seungmin said at the same time .

“ you two are a perfect match ” jisung said , “ like you and minho ” hyunjin said as jisung hit him again , “ shut up you lil bij ” jisung said as the other 2 laugh .

- - - - - - - - - -

jisung and the couple was walking to the cafeteria well until he saw kangmin , “ you two go first ” jisung said as they look at him confused , but notice kangmin and they walk away .

“ hyung ” jisung said while tapping kangmin shoulder , kangmin look at jisung as he smile , he pull jisung closer by his waist , he kiss his nose , “ hi sungie ” kangmin said while caressing jisung’s hair .

jisung smile as he put his head on kangmin chest , “ why are you here ? ” jisung said softly as kangmin smile , “ i miss you , but i needed to go to school now ” kangmin said as jisung nodded .

“ bye sungie , love you ” kangmin said as jisung smile and wave at him . as soon as kangmin leave , jisung sigh . “ i feel like i’m playing with his feelings... ” jisung said as he sigh and goes to the cafeteria .

- - - - - - - - -

jisung walk to his friends table as he greet them and sit down , all of the others were looking at him and he feel uncomfortable , “ w-what ? ” jisung ask as he touch his face .

“ nothing , it just , you seem very like... not in the mood ? ” felix said as the others nodded , jisung sigh as he hit his head to the table again which make the others mad at him for hitting his head to the table .

“ i just , i feel like im using kangmin , to forget about my feelings about that boy that i can’t even remember . ” jisung said and let out a loud sigh again .

“ i don’t even know why i’m in love with someone who i don’t even have the memories and i don’t even know him ”

- part 20 ends -

* just to let you guys know , im not gonna update for 3 days ! sorry , im busy with practice :-\ *