28

author pov.

“ so , you guys saw... ” jisung said as he hide his face . the others look at him as they chuckled . “ don’t worry , you two were cute ” felix said as he show the picture that he took when minsung was kissing .

minho look at the picture as he widen his eyes , “ y-yah ! delete that ! ” minho said as he tried to snatch the phone from felix’s hand . “ nah ah ” felix said as he smirk and put his phone inside his pocket .

minho sigh , “ just send it to me okay ” minho said as the others just look at him in disbelief . “ what ? we look cute ” minho said and hug jisung from the back , letting his head rest on jisung’s shoulder as he close his eyes .

“ jijie , i love you ” minho said as he hug jisung even tightly , jisung smile as he hold minho’s hand , “ i love you too minmin ” jisung said and kiss minho’s hand .

“ GAHHHH SO CUTE ” hyunjin shout as he tried to kiss seungmin , well seungmin ofcourse push him away . “ yah felix are you recording ? ” chan ask and felix nodded .

minho open his eyes as he sigh , “ ya’ll should go home now ” minho said as the others look at him and pout .

“ but we want to watch ” changbin said and the others nodded . “ guys lets go home , give them some time , jeez ” woojin said as he chuckled , also dragging them so that minho and jisung can have some time alone .

“ innie , make sure to go home early eh ? ” jisung said as he caress jeongin’s face . jeongin smile and wave at jisung , following the others .

“ so... what do you want to do now ? ” minho asked as he play with jisung’s hair . “ anything you want ” jisung said as he peck minho’s lip . minho smile as he lean closer to jisung , “ you don’t know how much i love you ” minho said as he let his nose touch jisung’s nose .

jisung chuckled as he put his hand on minho’s neck , “ and you don’t know how much i miss you and love you ” jisung said and lean closer , finally closing the gap between them .

“ oh and just to let you know...

i never hated you ”

- the end -

im so sorry for not updating for 3/4 days... im not feeling that good about myself lately and i have mental breakdown... but im feeling better :) . also there’s one extra chapter , let me know if you guys want minsung / hyunsung next ! or maybe both ? hehe , thanks for 5k reader ! i love ya’ll so muchh !