- 13 -

author pov.

one and a half year ago

“ mom when will you pick me ? it almost 6 pm... ” jisung said through the phone , “ sorry honey , i need to meet some client first but im on the way to pick you already ” jisung’s mom ssid as jisung just hummed and hang up .

he look at the sky as he smile , “ minho hyung , my mom said that we’ll coming back to Korea next year ! ” jisung said and smile even widely , “ i can’t wait to meet you and confess to you ” jisung said again .

he then heard crying and look at it , he saw a little girl crying , the little girl look like he was finding her mom so he approach her , “ hey what’s wrong ? ” jisung ask as he bend down to look at the little girl , “ i lost my mom ” the little girl said and start to cry even more  .

“ kayla ! ” a lady yelled across the street , the little girl look at the lady at start to running towards the lady , “ mom ! ” the little girl yelled but a truck was going toward her , the truck was so fast .

jisung quickly run to the girl and push the girl and the truck was fast to hit jisung as jisung was being thrown away and hit his head hard , the others was shocked and someone quickly called the ambulance .

----------------

jisung’s parents rush to the hospital after receive a call from the hospital , they finally arrived at jisung room and saw him lying there .

“ doctor , is he gonna be okay ? ” jisung’s mom said as he hold jisung’s hand , “ he’s okay but im sorry to say that his head hit the ground so hard that he lose some of his memory ” the doctor said and stop for a second , “ he will be in a coma for 4 months ” the doctor continue .

little did they know , the memory that jisung’s lose is actually his memory with minho , all of his memories that he spend time with minho is gone ......

“ doctor is there anything we can do to get his memory back ? ” jisung’s dad said ,

“ he can get back his memory if he get close to the person he always talk to ” the doctor said as jisung’s parent thanked the doctor .

- part 13 ends -

* this is so interesting lol *