Only Earth.

Data's POV:

          Propping myself up with my arms, I examined the room before I stood up. I smoothed my shirt down and staggered to the helm.
          "Hm!" I wondered aloud. "Romulan Warbird is gone. Curious..." I said to my self. Shrugging, I checked the Captain. Behind me, Wesley groaned and sat up abruptly. I rushed to his side and squatted beside him. "Wesley, are you all right?" I asked, scanning him with a tricorder.
          "Yeah Data, I think so." He muttered, returning to his place at the helm. Standing up, I tapped my communicator. "Data to Dr. Presley."
          "I'm here-ouch! Yes, Data? What happened?" She groaned.
          "Are you okay Doctor?" I furrowed my brows.
          "I-I think so..." She stuttered.
          I nodded. "Please report to the Bridge. We have multiple injuries. Everyone other than Wesley and I need medical attention."
          "Aye Sir. On my way. Presley out." Amber replied, heading this way. I nodded.
          "Data...this isn't right. The sensors are telling me..." Wesley shook his head as I focused on him. "We are already at earth." Wes scoffed, attempting to rescan. I retook my seat.
          "My sensors concur. We are indeed...in orbit around Earth." I 'hmphed.'   
          "Data...how did this happen? We were at least twenty-three minutes away from Earth." Wes asked, confusion written across his face as he stared at me.
          "I...I do not know." I said, raising my brows and pursing my lips. The turbolift doors opened and Amber stumbled out, falling straight to the ground. My head whipped around in time to see her collapse.
          "Amber!" Wesley exclaimed, rushing over to her. I followed him and picked her up. Quickly but carefully, I made my way to the Captain's chair and gently placed her down, then scanned her with my tricorder.
          "It seems as though the doctor has a very mild concussion and a sprained ankle. Wesley, please hand me 20 cc's of Vertazine." I instructed and Wesley bolted to where Amber dropped her medical case, pulling out the correct treatment. "Doctor..." I whispered, taking her hand. Wesley quickly pressed the hypospray to her neck, injecting her with the medicine.
          "Data...I need to help..." She mumbled, her eyes shooting open. Sitting up straight, Amber tried to stand up but I gently pushed her shoulders back down.
          "Doctor, you have a mild concussion. Your lip is bleeding. Your ankle is sprained. It would not be wise to move around." I observed, furrowing my brows as she stood yet again. She pushed me out of the way and I stumbled back. "But Doctor-"
          "Not now Data. I'm the only conscious Doctor at the moment. The Captain needs help, Riker needs help, Worf needs help, I can't care about myself right now. Hand me that tricorder." She interjected, stealing the tricorder out of my hands. I raised my left brow.
          "Yes, Doctor..." I whispered, kneeling beside her as she checked the Captain.
          "Captain Picard is fine. Please hand me 20 CC's of Inaprovaline." 
          Wesley obeyed Amber and handed her the correct hypospray. After injecting him, Amber motioned for me to help him up.
          "Help me sit him upright..." Doc urged, so I set him in his chair. Amber laughed. "That'll work too. Thanks, Data."
The corners of my mouth tilted up as I nodded. Although I do not have the abilities of emotion, I have learned the correct facial responses to certain words or phrases. "You are welcome, Doctor."

          After one hour, five minutes, fifty-three seconds of the ship spinning out of control, everyone is awake and well. No extreme casualties were reported.
          Geordi, Wesley and I have been working on what happened, but so far, we have found nothing.
          "Hey Data, Geordi look at this," Wesley called, waving us over to the master system display, the table in the middle of Main Engineering.
          "What's up Wes?" Geordi asked as we stood on opposite sides of Wesley.
          "Look here," Wesley pointed down at the table. "I was trying to see if I could find the source of the Probe you two saw earlier but found this instead..." He dragged off, peeking at us at the corner of his eyes.
          "What the-" Geordi muttered, then looked up. "Computer, how many planets are in this sector?"
          The computer beeped for a minute then answered. "There is only one planet in this sector. Earth."
          The three of us furrowed our brows.
          "Computer, is there anything wrong with the sensors?" I inquired as the computer searched for any abnormalities.
          "Negative." It replied.
          Geordi, Wesley, and I scanned our brains, trying to determine what was occurring.
          "So you're telling me the other planets just...dissapeared?! I can't-" Geordi shook his head. "-I'm not going to believe that!" He furrowed his brows as he threw his hands up. "I can't even begin to calculate the odds of that happening!"
          I perked up. "If you would like to know the odds-"
          "NO! Thanks anyway Data." Geordi quickly decided, patting my back two times.
          "Mmm." I shrugged and raised my brows, deleting the calculations from my brain.
          "Where did they go? Where could they have gone?" Wesley questioned, running a hand through his hair.
          "I don't know. If our communications systems weren't out, we could hail Earth and see what they know." Geordi clenched and unclenched his fists.
          "What if we-"    "Mr. La Forge, Mr. Data, Mr. Crusher, please report to the Observation Lounge." The Captain cut Wesley off.
          Sighing, Wesley watched Geordi as he tapped his communicator. "Aye Sir. On our way. La Forge out." Geordi confirmed, then turned to us. "Let's go." He sighed, leading the way. Wesley and I glanced at each other before following him. 
          The three of us entered the Observation Lounge and I took a seat beside Worf. Commander Riker entered and sat across from Worf, Counselor Troi beside Riker, Doctor Presley beside me, Geordi beside Troi, Wesley beside Geordi. The Captain finally entered and sat at the head of the long table. Pulling down his shirt, he crossed his legs and folded his hands, sitting back in his chair.
          "Geordi, Data, Wesley...what have you found?" The Captain asked, staring at us.
          I glanced at Geordi and Wes. "Not much Sir. Wesley inspected the red scan Geordi and I encountered, suspecting it to be a Probe of some sort, but have found nothing yet, however..." I furrowed my brows. "it seems as though Sector 001 has..." I paused to glance at everyone's curious faces. "...shrunk. It contains only Earth. Everything else seemed to have vanished. There is no Sol I, Sol II, Deimos, Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards, Luna, Sol IV, Sol V, Jupiter Outpost 92-" I explained, but Captain Picard cut me off.
          "You're saying that only Earth exists anymore!?" Captain scoffed, leaning forward in his chair. I tilted my head to the side.
          "Is that not what I said?" I questioned, studying the Captain. Dr. Presley stifled a giggle and patted my hand, nodding at me. I glanced down at her hand as she patted mine, then averted my eyes towards her. 
          "Captain," Everyone turned their attention to Counselor Troi. "I am feeling a very strong emotion. It's not from someone on this ship. Rather something that...." Deanna sighed, trying to think of some way to express herself. "It's like something that has a very huge mind. It's hard to explain..." Counselor Troi shook her head, staring at the wall. "I believe it feels...hungry!"
          We all stared at her.
          Riker raised a brow. "You sure that's not just me Deanna?" He chuckled. Deanna glared at him. Riker cleared his throat and turned to the Captain. "Captain, I suggest we send an away team down to Earth. See what is going on down there. Someone down there must know what is going on." The Commander suggested, staring at the Captain. 
         Geordi nodded. "I agree. Our communication systems are down and it will take a while to get them back up. Five hours minimum." He shook his head, shrugging with his hands.
          Captain Picard thought for a minute, narrowing his eyes. "Agreed. Geordi, continue working on what is going on. Number one, you may take whomever you need down to Earth. Dismissed." The Captain ordered and walked out. The rest of us stood up and waited for Riker.
          "Worf, Doctor, Wesley... you're with me. Data, I think you would be more useful with Geordi." Riker decided, waiting for my confirmation.
          "Aye Sir." I agreed, and the four of them left.
          "Come on Data. Let's go figure this out." Geordi insisted, slapping me on the back. Nodding once, I followed him into the turbolift.