Confusion!

Dr. Presley's POV:

          "Sir!" Worf breathed, coming to crouch down beside us and cautiously peeking behind him at the door. "Someone is coming. I believe it is Data and Geordi's clones." He growled, twitching his stash.
          Commander Riker gazed down at Wesley from the corner of his eye. Pausing his work, Wes sighed.
          "I've almost finished...but it will be at least another hour to find the right frequency to connect them." Wesley swallowed a lump in his throat. "We should escape while we still have the chance." He nodded, handing us back our fixed communicators. We stuck them on our uniforms as we took our places.
           Commander Riker and Worf stood on either side of the entrance, out of sight and ready to pounce. Beside them, Wes and I slipped our belts off of our blue and red uniforms, ready to seal their mouths once Riker and Worf took them down.
          "You know...if the fake Data is, in any way, as strong as our Data, we won't be able to take him down without at least a phaser." Wesley shook his head, eyes opened wide.
          "Thanks for the info..." I retorted quietly, gripping the belt as the voices came closer.
          "Computer, release the force field...." Data ordered. Immediately, Riker and Worf leaped in front of the entrance and pulled the two inside by their collars.
          "Wait!" Geordi hissed, gripping Worf's left arm, which held him suspended on the wall by his collar. With his right, Worf struck him across the face. Wesley hurried to tie the belt around his mouth as Geordi fell, groaning.
          Riker suspended Data on the wall with his left also and was about to strike him when I glanced at Data's collar.
         "Commander wait!" I gasped, gently grabbing Data collar. I examed the three pips, two filled in, one empty. "This is the real Data," I stated, shocked. Lowering Data down to the ground, Riker gulped.
          "Thank you, Doctor." Data said as he raised his brows.
          "Your right. The other, fake Data had three full pips. That Data was a Commander..." Riker dragged off, slowly turning to me. I gulped.
          "Then that means I..." Worf paused to confirm everyone's growing suspicions as he squatted down to check Geordi's pips on his collar. Hesitantly, he glanced back up at us. "I knocked the real Geordi out..." He murmured, eyes wide.
          Grabbing the tricorder out of Data's hip holster, I scanned Geordi.
           "He's out," I said, standing up. "Data, you don't happen to have a Hypospray...do you?" I asked in sarcasm, scrunching up my face as I stood up.
          "No Doctor. I did not anticipate any injuries." He thought for a second. "I should have though...Eh, doc?" Data 'laughed,' attempting a joke. I stared at him, confused. Data furrowed his brows as he pursed his lips. "Sorry. I can not seem to understand 'humans, random, everyday jokes,' as Geordi once explained it. All though..." The confused Andriod held up his index finger and opened his mouth to speak, but Commander Riker cut him off.
          "Data, save it for later. Right now we've got to get out of here. Worf..." Riker ordered, turning to Worf. "...grab Geordi and follow Data. Data, with Amber and the tricorder, get us out of here and go somewhere where we can transport up. I will cover the rear. Worf, hand me Geordi's phaser before you pick up Geordi."
          Worf obeyed and handed the phaser to Riker.
          "Let's go," Will whispered, signaling to Data and me to advance.
           We all nodded, and Data and I exited, followed by Wesley, Worf...with Geordi slung across his shoulders...and Riker, covering the back to make sure everyone makes it out.
         "Turn right. We've got to be careful since these clones don't register on the tricorders." I breathed as Data turned right, his phaser ready. I stayed under Data's left arm as I guided him, allowing him to hear me sufficiently without me being too loud. Wesley, Worf, and Riker followed close behind as Data and I tip-toed down the corridor. "Left turn here" I whispered up at Data, pointing in the direction. Nodding in understanding, Data lead the way.
"What now Doctor?" Data whispered, glancing down at me as I checked the tricorder.
"If we turn right here..." I paused to point to a set of large doors. "...we should end up outside of this place. I think it is the back door of this...prison." I muttered, looking at his white, golden face.
          "Mm." Data agreed as we lead the way, around a corner, to the exit. "We should be clear to beam up once clearing this structure...or as you termed it, prison."
          After Data and I and the rest of the away team cleared the last corner and were ten feet away from the exit, I stopped as I heard voices.
          "There they are!" The fake Data shouted, shooting a phaser at us from the far end of an intersecting corridor. Ducking quickly, we all dashed for the door, Riker pausing to return fire. His phaser beam hit a security officer, stunning him as he fell to the ground. "Stop!" He yelled again as he fired his phaser. I turned around just in time to see the beam hit my left shoulder. I fell to the ground, stunned.
          "Doctor!" Data gasped, scooping me into his arms with his Android strength, simultaneously handing his phaser to Wesley. "Go, Wesley! I am right behind you!" Data ordered as I moaned, holding my left arm. The clones advanced on us as we ran, Riker still trying to stun them. I glanced up to see Wesley finally zoom out of the building, Data on his heels. Worf, with Geordi, still swung across his shoulders, and Riker shooting behind us while continuing forward stood in a row once we all cleared the door. The doors slid closed as Riker tapped his communicator.
          "O'Brien, get us outta here!" Riker shouted into his communicator as we all stared, wide-eyed, at the door, waiting for the clones to dash out. Right as we transported out, our simulations, Admiral Worf, Admiral Riker, Admiral Picard, Admiral me, Captain Wesley, Commander Data, and Commander La Forge, stumbled out of the door, staring at us as we materialized.
          Seconds later, we all were staring at O'Brien, safely aboard the Enterprise. Sighing, I released my fear, relaxing into Data's arms.

Data's POV:

          Worf and I rushed Geordi and Amber to Sick Bay. As soon as we entered, two nurses rushed to us, asking what happened.
           "She was shot in the left shoulder with a phaser. I am hypothesizing it was set at stun since she does not seem to be in severe pain." I explained as I laid her down on a bed, Amber gripping my hand in pain. The nurse grabbed three different instruments and within ten minutes, twenty-five seconds, Amber sighed in relief.
          "Your arm will still be a bit sore-" The nurse began, but Amber nodded and raised her hand to silence her.
          "I know, I know, Rio." Amber sighed, sitting up and releasing my hand. She looked up at me. "Thanks, Data." She smiled, sliding off the bed.
         I raised my brows and nodded, programming a slight smile onto my lips. "Your welcome, Amber," I said as we marched out of Sick Bay to the Bridge. After the Turbolift as the doors opened, Amber quickly entered, smashing into Geordi. She stumbled back, losing her footing.
          "Amber!" Geordi and I gasped as I grabbed her right arm, Geordi grabbing her left. We helped balanced her, then let her arms go. "Doctor, you are the most accident-prone person I've ever know. This morning, you get a concussion-"
          "Bridge," Amber muttered, cutting Geordi off as the three of us reentered the Turbolift.
          "...and sprain your ankle. Later, you cut your knee on...virtually nothing, you were the only one who managed to get shot down on 'Earth,' then you trip on thin air!" Geordi chuckled, looking down at Amber.
          Placing her hands on her hips, she looked up at Geordi. "I did not trip over thin air! You-" She paused to jab her finger into his chest. "...were in my way." She 'hmphed,' a slight smirk evident on her face.
          "I was not!" Geordi argued, holding his hands up in defense.
          I raised my brows as I pursed my lips. "I'm sorry Geordi, you were in the way." I reminded.
          Amber grinned. "Haha! Told you."
          I tilted my head to the side in confusion. "But Amber, you also were not looking where you going."
          This time Geordi grinned and Amber frowned.
          "Yeah, Amber." Geordi chuckled, poking her side.
          Flaring her arms in the air, Amber swiped his hand away.
          "Inquiry?" I asked as Geordi and Amber looked up at me, pausing their bickering. "I was simply stating the facts of the event. Was I being..." I paused as I tilted my head to the left and furrowing my brows. "...funny?" Geordi and Amber glanced at each other and doubled over laughing.
         "Data," Amber giggled, looking up at me. "we were both just trying to twist the truth for the story to go our way. All you did was end our stories and roast us. In a way..." Amber peeked at Geordi from the corner of her eye. "You were funny." She grinned back at me.
           I perked up and smiled down at her.
          "But yes Geordi...I actually did become a doctor because I am very, accident-prone." Amber confessed, glancing up at Geordi. "Sometimes, I figured I would spend my whole career just healing myself! One time," She snickered, shoving her face in her hands. "...I somehow jammed a shuttlecraft between two trees at the Acadamy on accident. I had to jump about fifteen feet down to get out, which should have been easy, but noooooo..." She rolled her eyes, shrugging her shoulders. "I broke my left leg and my right wrist. I sneaked into the instruments room inside the medical school and healed myself, never telling anyone how I got down. After I told my teacher what happened, everyone tried to get the craft out, but no one could for days!" Amber giggled, biting her lip. "They eventually had to destroy the two trees."
Geordi and Amber doubled over, Amber wiping the tears away from her eyes. I furrowed my brows at them as the Trubolift opened. Shrugging my confusion of what caused the hilarity of the situation off, I followed Amber onto the Bridge, Geordi behind me. The three of us stood in attention before the Captain.