can you hold me

Walking pass the walls of the old high school in his oversized red hoodie made a wave of nostalgia crossing through his shivering body. The bittersweet sadness was reminding the days he had spent in the hallways of the not so huge place. The cheerful days he laughed and loved and the mordant days he cried and loathed. He entered the almost empty hallway and walked towards the lab. He knew he would found him there. His schedule had been craved in his mind even better than the one for himself. He had chosen this day because he also knew he would come in those days that most of students are absent. The "always be there no matter what" rule's source wasnt the thirst for knowledge and science but to stay some more time away from home. His past was as fucked up as Daniel but the effects on their teenage life were completely upside down. The hardships had killed the bravery and society in Daniels personality and brought out those in Corbyn besson. The complete opposite of daniel. The anti-soulmate and the yin to his yang. Corbyns solution for his fucked up childhood was to covering it up with gathering attention and reputation and Daniels was to made a round wall in his mind to to cut off all the possibilities of being more hurt. Daniels walls were his only bearing, and the main reason to not commit suicide from the emptyness in his heart was the true himself behind the walls. The moment he had found out about the most popular boy in the school he decided to stay as far as possible away from him and his handful sycophants known as his crew to avoid any attention but the fate is Inevitable and as all the opposites who imbibe eatch other and all the reverses that found inverses, corbyn, a player and a vivid who would never though considering it started to having an eye for a almost mute invisible boy. And Daniel who could barely tolerate being even almost unnoticeable but present in a society would fall for a not a normal boy but a tumultuous one.
But it did happened as the destiny desired to. Corbyn was the one who took the first step after long terms of staring and smirking at daniel in their common classes. It wasn't like daniel couldn't scene the sharp stare from those two icy blue eyes. He was just too Afraid to admit it. Although ignoring was the chosen way that Daniel followed, it only made corbyn even more triggered and crazier about him. Corbyn wasn't a guy who was used to be overlooked. He always had got the one he wanted with out putting any afford and was seeing it as a challenge to conquer the last untouched heart in high school. It was more like a game. A love game. After a few weeks corbyn had discovered the pattern of his actions. Being in corner. Staying af far as possible from people , sitting in the most outlying chair and being the first one to enter and the last one to exit the class in order to avoid touch and eye contact. The game was on and corbyn was enjoying it more than he had expected. he even changed his manners in order to be closer to the boy. The rules of the love game werent unknown to Corbyn. He was ringmaster at this game due the uncountable times hed played it. Although the approaching him wasnt as easy as hed imagined, neather he gave up nor stepped aside. The more ignorment he received the more passion he felt. The passion that was not towards the boys affection but for the winning.
The game had already been started with the glances that had been exchanging between his grinned eyes and daniels timid ones. Corbyns actions started to take form and every step farther he digged more and more into daniels wall and with every gap daniel felt more defenceless behind the collapsing wall. The emotions that were suppressed for a quiet long term of time were getting wilder and the more they grew the more daniel lost his control on them.
The changing seats that corbyn would often do to be closer into daniel comfort zone, the moments when their eyes meet each other with extending his smirk, whispers he usually would done while passing him in hallways and the times he had dismissed his crew and

waited to be the last one along side daniel to exit made deeper and deeper holes in Brunette boys walls and looser and looser his emotions become till one day his only bearing declined and daniels reclined mind on the wall fell deep down into something that the wall were built to prevent it. As typical schedule he was the first who entered the class. Or he thought so. Into the darkness he turned his head towards his seat but spotting a figure with a smirk in the shadows made his eyes widened and a wave of chill had passed his body. The sitting boy rosed from the seat and stepped closer to daniel in the dark. The small rays of light from the window Illuminated his face and revealed corbyns eyes that were burning with desire. Daniel stepped backwards with every step corbyn approached till he hit the wall behind. Corbyn placed his palm over his shoulder on the wall and Leaned his body on daniels while looking at those two ocean blue pupils thar were extended due the fear to barricade daniels escape. Corbyns eyes shot close while raising daniels chin with his finger and leant to kiss his drained soft lips and the moment they touched Daniels wall broke and the tears on his heated up cheeks. He was frozen and shocked at the same time and his mind couldnt analyze the wave of numerous combined emotions through his body. Corbyn grabbed his cold hands and placed his fingers between his and sneered. Daniel didnt pushed him back. He had won the game. The last untouched heart was his now. He could see its signature on his rosy cheeks and red ears. He grabbed daniels chin again and mumbled while his soft lips were touching daniels ears.
Youre mine now till i decide youre not.
He smirked and went to sit beside daniels ordinary chair
He had fulfilled the challenge.
The next blurred memories were passing through daniels mind and every reminder put a dagger in his heart. The playing. Grabbing his hand in the middle of class. Sudden kisses in the hallways and the lovely compliments from him was expending daniels comfort zone and raising up his low selfstream. He was finally feeling happy and had a motivation to attend the school. The ant-isocial boy who was barely audible behind his walls was dead and the laughter had find its way through daniels lips.
But eventually the player got bored by the old play and went to find another more exciting and challenging...
The coldness started to take form between them and the reason for the smile on his lips became the cause of the tears in his eyes.
He could not foresee that ever his loveable person of his life could be so neglet and carefree against the undefended boy behind his wracked walls.
He tried to build another. A stronger one that could not be broken ever again. But anytime he would exchange a glance with those two icy eyes his newly formed walls would fall in the form of tears. He had lost the only carring part of his mind and had replaced that with something not so everlasting.
He opened the labs doors and caused some heads to shot up and eyes to search for the source of the sound. He stepped towards cornyns sitting body with shivering legs and stood in front of his laughing face. The frown and the anger in his eyes had disappeared and replaced with sweet sadness. He still loved him and adored his bright smile. Corbyn simpered and rose up infront daniel while nobbing his head
"My my..look whos this. My long forgotten love"
The people around his chair let out a loud laughter and whispered things in each others ears. Daniel squeezed his eyes shot to hold back the tears and in a sudden move wrapped his arms in those long sleeves around corbyns shoulders. Pulling him close mad some gasp and laugh but he didnt care. Corbyn pushed him back with anger and raised his voice.
Who the hell you thing you are to hug me like that? Wasnt treating you like a garbage enough to know i dont want you anymore?
Tears blurred daniels vision but he still focused on corbyns face.
Corbyn rolled his eyes while talking in a dull tone.
"God..when do you want to grow up little dani? Move the fuck on i dont lov

e you ok? And im gladful cause i cant even imagine being with such a crybaby."
His lips curved to a half smile and his eyes fixed on daniels red ones.
Do you know why i didnt screw you? Cause i knew you would cry in middle and beg for your mommy to save you.
He rolled his eyes and went to sit back
"God knows how pretending to love you was exhausting. I didn't have the energy to flirt with my girls after Trying to not throw up after seeing how pathetic you are."
There were some burns and laughter shouting at daniel but he pressed his shaking lips together to avoid the sobbing and mumbled with a ramshackle tone. The begging was shadowed his clouded eyes.
Can you hold me for the last time?
Can you hold me in your arms? As a goodbye to your toy.
Corbyn let out a laugher and rolled his eyes with cringed tone.
"Oh god you've became even more pathetic. You werent even a toy. You were only a challenge but as you wish. My mom has taught to be gentle with children."
Daniel wrapped his hands over corbyns body and placed his head on his shoulder while whispering tears made their way through his eyes and fell on corbyns neck with causing a cringe in his body.
"Nothing else matters now..only us"
He smiled from deep of his heart remembering although fake but sweet moments between them and closed his eyes. Corbyn wanted to pull himself out of his but stopped with widened eyes when the feeling of wetness passed his shirt and the sound of the fallen small metal object ringed in his eyes. Daniel noticed his reaction and tightened his arms around his back and shoulder with a hushing in his ears.
"Just wrap me in your arms til its all over. Please i just need you to hold me now."
A tear fell from corbyns shocked eyes and his frozen body didnt move a muscle exept hugging daniel back. He knew it was too late due to the level of wetness in his back and paleness in Daniel's face.
"If i aint got you i aint got nothing at all"
Daniel whispered with a feeble tone and corbyn felt his tight arms loosing. his faint body fall on the ground and revealed the blood on back of corbyns shoulder where daniels hands were placed a few seconds ago.
The sonud of daniels fall gathered others attentions and the screams rose up.
Corbyn kneeled beside daniels cold body and pulled back his hoodies long sleeve to be faced his deeply slashed red bleeding wrist.
The tears meet the blonds eyes as he saw the brunettes smile and cried while holding his bleeding hand and his living body shivered beside daniels calmed dead one from the sobbing.
From the deep down he knew he also liked daniel and felt completed with him like the yin that lies beside the yang but he was too proud to admit the falling and had decided to cover it up with ignorment as he would do when ever he felt affection for someone cause he also scared to be hurt .unlike daniel who had choose the wall, Hed chosen to hurt people before they could hurt him.But now that daniel had fallen happily into the deads. he had to live with the regret and sadness for the rest of his time in livings.