III

Vic climbed the bed eagerly, giggling a little as he laid down on his back. Chris climbed on the end of the bed. "This is what you want, right?"

"Yes, " he nodded fast, biting his lips and taking off his shirt.

"How do you want to do this?" Chris asked as he removed his own shirt.

"Just come here, " he whispered, sitting up a little so he could press his lips against Chris'.

Chris didn't object to this as he allowed the intrusion. Vic's soft lips felt like heaven against his own.

Vic hummed, his hands going to Chris' shoulders and pulling him down with him, his thumb caressing the taller's neck skin.

Chris' hands cupped Vic's face, it was clear that Chris wanted the smaller boy as much as the other wanted him. Chris' burdening perversion was becoming all to obvious as he rocked a semi.

Vic let his hands wander down, to his waist. His fingers dug on the skin, pulling him closer, feeling their crotches pressing together.

"I-I need you."

Vic nodded against the his dominant's neck as he sucked on the skin.

Chris barely sat down, his fingers skillfully pushing the sweatpants down to the middle of Vic's thighs, shuffling so that he could get one leg out then the other.

"I see you're excited." Chris teased as his hips rocked against Vic's.

"Shut up, " Vic whined, bringing his hands to his face, wrapping his legs around his middle, pulling Chris against him.

One of Chris' hands moved down Vic's chest, slipping inside his boxers.

"Fuck!" he moaned, arching his back and grinding against Chris' hand.

"Take it off," he whimpered, tugging at the other male's sweatpants.

Chris didn't have to be told twice as he pulled the older ones boxers down to the middle of his thighs.

"Fuck!" he moaned, arching his back and grinding against Chris' hand.

"Take it off," he whimpered, tugging at the other male's sweatpants.

Chris didn't have to be told twice as he pulled the older ones boxers down to the middle of his thighs.

Vic panted, clutching the bedsheets. Chris leaned down again, kissing his lips once again before Vic pushed him off, making his sit down. The smaller one took his boxers off completely before straddling Chris, kissing his lips, then his neck, chest, all the way down his happy trail.

Chris knew where the latter of them was going, his breath giving tiny whimpers to the pretty one as he licked up and down his happy trail.

Vic looked up at him, fingers curling on the waistband of the latter's pants. "May I take it off?" He mocked with a smirk. Chris rolled his eyes, raising his hips so Vic could, well, take it off.

Vic didn't know how big Chris is, though due to his suspicions, he was sure he was big.

Once his sweatpants were off, Vic let himself get back down. He held Chris on his hands, stimulating him lightly. He bit his lip, taking every detail in. He gulped, gazing up at his friend through hooded eyes before he leaned down to lick a stripe on the tip.