Something wiggled against his face, something fluffy and unbelievably soft. He didn't pay attention, too far asleep to reckon. His nose did have a mind of its own. It scrunched up as an itching feeling came up, but he held it in. He tried to hold the sneeze in but, fucking hell, the more he tried to hold the harder it got. And then it got unbearable. He sneezed hard, spit flying from his mouth as he sat up quickly, the sleepy kitten meowing loudly as he fell into Vic's stomach, all alert.

"Sorry Sprite." Vic lulled as he helped the kitten up.

The cat hissed before jumping away, walking out of the room. Vic sighed and pouted. "I said sorry."

Vic allowed his body to fall against the soft, heavenly mattress. Minutes had passed and it looked like Sprite wasn't coming back. The boy pondered for something to do, though seen he saw a notebook sitting at the end of the bed. 'Why not,' Thought he before grabbing the hardback and the pen that laid on top. All without too much movement, he opened it to a random page. He noticed a picture fall onto the blue mattress face down. It was a picture of a young boy, long black hair, smiling. Ricky.

He frowned. What the hell was that picture doing there? He doesn't remember having it. He sat up slowly, grabbing his phone to call Chris.

It took a couple rings before the other bloke picked up. "Hey Vic, what's up?"

"Did you forget a picture of Ricky here? I found it on my notebook, " He glanced at the picture, grabbing a pencil from the bedside table, ready to let his mind wander.

"Oh um, it's complicated."

"We got time, " he raised an eyebrow to himself, holding the phone with his ear.

"Ok, ok. Nearly a year ago, Harry broke into our house, h-he did some...things to us and k-kidnapped him."

"You-, " Vic dropped the pencil, "he, what? You-" he choked.

Silence filled the line, echoing their hearts. "Yeah." Was all Chris could say.

"And you, " he gulped. He was confused, numb. It was too much to understand, too much. "You never told me that he took Ricky."

"I just hoped he would come back." That's all Chris ever wished for, though, his prayers were unanswered.

They were quiet for a moment. Vic was left stunned. "When?" He asked.

"About a year ago."

"He went missing about a year ago!" Vic shouted. "Wha- you know what?! I will fucking find them. Are you gonna help or not?"

"Vic, there's no point. I'll help find Kellin, but Ricky....Ricky's gone."

"No, he's not, and I'll fucking find them both, even if I die trying, " Vic whispered harshly, snarling at nothing. How could Chris let Harry be in his house after all the shit he's done? Motherfucking hell, he was gonna murder someone.

"I don't know, Vic. He's dangerous."

He scoffed, "oh, I can be dangerous too."

"I don't want you getting hurt."

"You know what? I'll do this alone then. I don't give a shit about what happens to me, I will get them back no matter what, " and Vic proceeded to get off the call, throwing his phone on the bed. He sighed, frustrated, and took the pencil again, opening the notebook, ready to think.

He wrote in it, thinking carefully. 'I'm sorry for my words but I've got to do this. I'll get Ricky and Kellin back even if it means trading my life for theirs.'

As he wrote them heartfelt semantics, he thought of Chris, and cried. He did love him.

He sighed and stood up, gulping as he ripped the paper, taking it with him as he walked to his room. He left the note on the bed before he got the suitcase that was underneath the bed, then he threw a shit ton of clothes there, feeling his face wetting every once in a while.