1

Are you there God? It’s me, Callie. You know----your sweet, forgotten, orgasm-less child. I know it’s been a long time since my last prayer and I don’t ask for much. Could you help a girl out? Could you help this idiot put his tongue on the right spot so I can finally get off? He’s been trying for like 15 minutes and doesn’t seem to know what a clit is. Can yo---

“Oh, Alec, right there!” My toes curled, as my back arched off the bed. The man had finally found the treasure he had been seeking for the past 15 minutes. That elusive little island between my legs men found so damn hard to find.

Stay. Stay right there.

Don’t move a muscle!

“Oh, yes!” I moaned in shuddering pants. Looking more like a dog with her tongue out than a girl seeking orgasm.

My legs shook around his head. My quivering thighs resisted the urge to clamp down around his skull. I tried to be as vocal as I could to keep him there and keep his tongue working.

Don’t stop!

I churned my hips in circles, working with his lazy tongue. He lapped away at my clit in inconsistent circles. Moaning deeply with me, like he loved the taste of me. His groans vibrated against my clit, sending shock waves through my sexually neglected body. My fingers ran through his thick, brown hair trying to keep his face right where I needed it.

Oh, it was coming.

It was coming in like a 10-mile high tidal wave. Building heavy amounts of pressure sky high in my veins. Building a fire deep within my pussy, pulsating with readiness for my explosive climax. Just one more second and I’d finally have my first orgasm from a man in more than a year. Just one more second, please for the love of God.

STAY!

Speaking of God......

As I was saying—keep this man’s tongue right there. Please bless me with an orgasm. I need it. I’m tired of doing it myself. You’d think a woman with a radio show like mine would get fucking orgasms from men but---

His mouth detached from my clit, with heavy breaths. He wiped my juices from his chin and kissed his way up my bare abdomen. I groaned my disapproval wanting to force him back down. How many times had I talked to him about this and properly communicated to him? And how many times had he disappointed me?

He peppered kisses around my belly button. Wrong button, Pal! Up to my breasts, lazily running his tongue over my nipples like he should have been doing to my clit. It’s not a lolly pop man, come on!

“Ugh, Alec,” I groaned, as he crawled on top of me. Letting his body weight rest on mine. The head of his dick twitching at my slit.

“I was so close,” I groaned, as he slid himself in with a sexy groan.

The very groan that kept me coming back for more. Fully sheathing his thickness inside of me. He groaned, his dick still twitching a mile deep inside, stretching my walls to accommodate his amazing, out of this world girth. Just how I liked it. Fat and thick, hitting both sides of my walls in perfect unison. Now only if he could produce that orgasm I needed. What a waste of amazing dick.

“I needed you now.” He groaned desperately in my ear.

Selfish prick.

I had already sucked him hard, and I knew he wouldn’t last long like this. Boy was I right. Within two or three pumps, he pulled out. He ran his own hand over his dick, shooting his sticky load all over my stomach and chest. His breaths were hard and labored as he towered over me. His eyes looking up and down my body like he had made some sort of conquest. Or I was some weird art piece to oogl and ahh over.