- 10 -

My eyes flutter open and I can't help but close them once again after seeing the sunlight. Other than the sunlight, the first thing I see is Hoseok and Yoongi playing a videogame. Hoseok is on the floor and Yoongi is cuddled up in the corner of the couch. I clear my throat and try to speak but my throat is too dry to say much. Hoseok hears the small noises and looks in my direction, his face immediately lights up when he sees me.

"Goodmorning, cutie!" Hoseok scoots over to me and places a kiss on my forehead before I can stop him. "I told you that I would see you in the morning."

"Hoseok, stop being so clingy, it's annoying," Yoongi complains.

"Oh please, you're just jealous because I didn't give you a kiss," Hoseok jokes and Yoongi looks at him with disgust.

"Fucker..." Yoongi mutters as he stands off the couch and sets down his controller. He then leaves the room cooly and I'm stuck with Hoseok.

"Anyway, how are you?" Hoseok asks me.

"I'm ok," I croak out with a dry throat.

"Ah, I see what the problem is, let me get you a water," he stands off the floor and goes into the kitchen. After being gone for a minute, he comes back with a glass of water and holds it out to me. I take the glass gently and swallow the water, then I place the water on the coffee table.

"Thanks," I say politely and he nods.

"Did you get enough rest to feel better?"

"Yeah? I mean I'm not healed fully yet, but I'm good enough."

"That's good because we're having some guests over today. You can't be cooped up on the couch like this when they come."

"Understood, I'll go change then," I reply and sit up off the couch. When I do, my head throbs and I instantly rest back down and clutch my head.

"Take it easy, Y/n. Do you want me to carry you to your room?" Hoseok asks and I repeat a mantra of 'say no' restlessly in my head. In reply, I shake my head 'no' in a small motion and he ignores it. Casually, he places his palm on my back and slides an arm beneath my thighs. He slowly lifts me in a cradled manner and I wind my arms around his neck for comfort and support. So much for trying to keep my distance.

When Hoseok reaches his full height, I lean myself closer to his body and shut my eyes in efforts to calm my aching head. He travels throughout the house for a while then I sense him enter what I assume is my room. He carefully makes his way inside my room and sets me on my bed lightly. My arms remain on his shoulders and my eyes open gradually. I'm confronted immediately with his perfect face staring at my less-perfect features.

Suddenly an unexplainable feeling surges through me and causes me to abandon all my previous values. The stare of his eyes is too deep to tear away from and I sense myself leaning closer to him. The romantic tension in the air intensifies and I can't help but be at mercy to it. In one swift action, my palms move from their perched spot on Hoseok's shoulders his nape. With that one move, a smile tugs at the intersection of Hoseok's lips and he perceives this as consent to make his move.

He dips down to my level and eagerly aims his lips for mine. Our lips make contact lightly and instantly connect. My eyes flutter closed as I grasp the moment and emotion it feeds me. Rapidly, my heart pounds at the sweet kiss, and I deepen it hastily. I welcome his tongue to explore my mouth and I give him a hint to follow my lead.

Slowly, I lower myself back onto the bed and he follows. Our position is now purely a 'top and bottom' situation as he is trapping me between the bed and his warm body. Not to say I don't enjoy it though, the circumstances are full of passion which I adore. So what if I'm throwing out my resolution to remove myself from them? I couldn't help it. It was too addicting to resist.

Throughout this intense time, I could tell that Hoseok enjoyed it too. The enthusiasm he had told it all. He causes my heart to flutter at his reaction to my touch. Unfortunately, the chemistry remained too strong between us so I forced myself to separate from him. I pull my now-pink lips away from his and crack open my eyes. When my eyes open, I see Hoseok's lips form a small smirk.

He tauntingly stares down at me with a 'what now' look. "I better get dressed," I mutter and bashfully begin sitting up. He nods and backs off. I stand carefully and walk to my dresser. "Who are we having over?" I ask curiously.

"An ally," I continue searching my dresser and nod at his reply.

"How should I dress? Fancy or Casual?" I turn to him and he smiles.

"You'd be amazing in that dress," Hoseok points to a red dress in the closet.
"Okay, guess it'll be that one," I approach the dress.

"You'll look super hot. Our guests will be like 'Who is that goddess?'"

"Who are the guests?"

"Be patient. I bet you'll like them."

"Fine," I slip the dress off its hanger and lie it down on the bed. Hoseok watches my progress as I ask him to leave the room. He accepts defeat and nods. When he leaves I walk to the bathroom door and open it. As soon as I enter the room, I start undressing. I then turn on the shower and soothe myself in the warm water.

Author Note:
Hello!  Thank you for reading!  I apologize for not introducing myself.  I'm Hannah.
I just started high school this year so I hope I can keep up with chapters and everything for you guys. Thanks for all the support you have given me.  It helps a lot.
I'm not gonna make author notes too often because I want to keep the book mature. I get immature very quickly, lol.
Anyway, thanks again.