𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
SWEET DISPOSITION

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

AS EASTER HOLIDAYS APPROACH, IT IS PHOEBE'S INGENIOUS IDEA to escape for a handful of days, away from family and school and homework and the stress that comes with it, to their own private oasis.

Granted, it is also Phoebe's parents' cottage that she suggests spending their duration of the two week holiday in for the most part with some of their closest friends, ranging from James and his friends, to Lily and hers. As it turns out, there's no better time for it, either. As their holidays fall in the middle of the month of March, both Lydia and Phoebe had taken it upon themselves to use their getaway as a chance to celebrate the consecutive birthdays of Bellamy, Remus, and James. Of course there's that, and the unfortunate amass of homework and tests that seem to suffocate them in an ever-flowing stream as the end of their seventh year approaches. It's safe to say that it is a much needed vacation, and the thrill of their impending escape soon has them day-dreaming in class of the glorious day that transcends into an almost tangible excitement as Lydia and her friends finally venture out to the cottage.

Phoebe's cottage has always been one of Lydia's favourite places in the world. To her, it had always seemed to be in it's own little corner of the universe, amiable and idyllic and picturesque all on its lonesome. Located on the sandy beaches on the coast of the ocean in a small and secluded section of Cornwall, there's something beautiful in its rural and bucolic simplicity. The roof of the cottage is lined with an array of colourful shells that catch the sunlight and glitter magnificently during the day, and the inside is decorated with charming knickknacks of all sorts that line the shelves and tables of each and every room, paired with mismatched furniture that gives the whole atmosphere of the home a bewitching glow. Even the weather complies with their plans, the brisk undecided temperature of February melding to a pleasant warmth that is only further illuminated by the blistering sun shining down on them as they first approach the cottage.

"I can't believe the day is finally here!" Phoebe says with a punctuated contented sigh as she stares up at the cottage from the outskirt dunes where they had first arrived via Apparition. In the near distant, the lulling sound of crashing waves can be heard, accompanied with the chorus of squawking gulls soaring overhead in the cerulean blue sky. There's a zephyr wind that whistles in their ears and ruffles their hair, carrying with it a gentle mist from the ocean's surface and the smell of sea salt.

"I can't believe your parents agreed to letting a bunch of teenagers stay in their place for the weekend," Lily giggles. She's standing off to Lydia's side, along with the rest of her friends who snicker at her comment. The boys hadn't arrived yet, safe for Bellamy who lags behind Lydia as Phoebe unlocks the front door.