『✐𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕲𝖚𝖒』

"We're running 0 mile

girl you're just mine, mine"_______________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ You ♥』

Renjun groaned as the loud sound of his phone ringing echoed through out his bedroom, he tried to ignore it but the call kept incoming. He whined loudly as he kicked the covers off his body before grabbed the phone angrily and picking it up,

"WHAT!?"

"YAH DON'T YELL SO EARLY IN THE MORNING?!"

Renjun sighed, as expected it was his best friend, "Haechan why are you calling me at this ungodly hour?"

"What do you mean "ungodly hour" it's the first day of school dummy, wait- don't tell me you aren't ready yet"

"WAIT THAT'S TODAY!?"

"YES THAT'S TODAY, HUANG RENJUN YOU BETTER BE READY IN 10 MINUTES OTHERWISE I'LL BEAT YOUR FLAT ARSE!"

"HEY I AM NOT FLAT-" and he hung up.

Renjun showered and changed into an over sized Yellow hoodie and black skinny jeans, he threw on his white shoes and ran out the door not forgetting his bag and skipping breakfast because food is for the weak (🐨: *cOuGh* me*CoUgH*).

Renjun made his way to school with his natural resting bitch face "hey where's the principal's office?" Renjun asked rudely scaring the girl, the girl pointed in the direction of the office still clearly scared. 

Renjun walked away without saying 'thank you' or sparing the girl a glance. Renjun knocked on the door lightly before hearing a soft 'come in' he opened the door slowly and walked in "ah you must be Huang Renjun, new student right?" the principal asked, Renjun just nodded his head, resisting the urge to say "no shat sherlock"

"This is Park Jisung he'll show you around the school" the principal explained before kicking the 2 teenagers out of his office.

"So frown face what's your first class?" the boy known as 'Park Jisung' asked.

"Don't call me that, it's English"

"Chill frown face I have a rather loud friend in there he's Chinese as well so I thing you'll be fine" Jisung said patting Renjun's back unnecessarily hard.

"Find me at lunch, you're lucky enough to sit with me and my friends, we're pretty popular" Jisung said smugly.

"More like unlucky" Renjun mumbled.

"Hm? what was that?"

"Nothing" Renjun walked away to his class.

"Ah~ you must be Huang Renjun!" the teacher said noticing Renjun's figure.

"I'm sick of hearing that" Renjun mumbled but nodded nonetheless.

"Great my name is Jung Hoseok, call me Mr.Jung" the teacher welcomed him warmly.

"You may sit next to Chenle in the back over there" Mr. Jung said pointing to a kid at the back, Renjun nodded and walked over to him. He dropped his bag down and sat down in the seat lazily.

"Hai their ge~" the boy said in Chinese, sounding like a dolphin.

"shove off" Renjun said back in Chinese not even looking at the dolphin boy.