『🔪𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙』

"Baby is it just me
or are you doing something to me?
"
______________________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Are ♥ 

+TIME SKIP: FRIDAY, H♥R♥J+

I just realized I haven't texted Jeno yet, I guess I could do it now. I mean today is the day of the sleepover and Donghyuck personally drag me to hell and back if I bailed out on them, with a shake of my head I took out my phone and added his number and started texting.

HUANG RENJUN:
I broke 7 of your girlfriends bones

UNKNOWN:
i'm??? sorry???

HUANG RENJUN:
Renjun hoe

UNKNOWN:
my mom checks my phone stahp

HUANG RENJUN:
no promises

CHANGE "UNKNOWN" TO "LEE JENO"
YES | NO
YES | NO
YES 
|
NO
NAME SUCCESSFULLY CHANGED✔️

LEE JENO:
lemme guess you want me
to pick you up

HUANG RENJUN:
No shit sherlock

LEE JENO:
so mean :')
fine i'm coming

After finishing my little chat with Jeno I changed into a more presentable attire which wasn't at all the presentable, it was just a blue hoodie and some jeans, I threw on some white vans and packed all the things I needed, after a few minutes of scrolling through Instagram I heard the door bell ring, so I rushed over and opened it to see the one and only.

"Hi Renjun, you ready?"

"Yeah" how can one wear only a white t-shirt and ripped jeans but still look so godly-- ah crap i'm supposed to not like them, I groaned silently scolding my self.

"Alright come on!" Jeno placed his hand on my lower back and guided me to his car, I decided to sit at the back along with Jaemin.

"why don't you sit in the passenger seat beside Jeno?"

"I didn't want you to be alone in the back~!" Jaemin exclaimed side hugging me.

"O-Oh..."

"Ah you're so cute~!" Jaemin fan-boyed as he pinching my cheeks.

"Stop i'm not cute!" I whined pushing his hands away from my cheeks.

"You're no fun~" Jaemin said pouting.

"No that's Je~nojam" I corrected.

"Don't bring me into this!"

"Shut it NoJam" I said silencing him.

"Rude!" Jeno huffed.

"We're here~!" Jaemin chirped jumping out of the car with Jeno and I trailing behind him.

"Damn he's rich" I mumbled.

"I know right"

"Wait why is there a statue of a dolphin?" I asked confused pointing a finger at a statue that represented a dolphin.

"I think it's best if you don't ask"

"You guys are finally here" Chenle yelled as he ran over to us, behind him you can see the rest of the crew.