『💣119』

(Credits to kpopwho for this idea, without her I wouldn't have uploaded in like 1000 years so0o0o thanks br0! I luv u bae~)

"You can call you 119 if you're having a hard time

but just know i'm not a flame that's easy to tame"
_________________________________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ I-I ♥ 

"C-Chenle, Renjun!" one of the females in their class called their names nervously.

"Yessum?"

"There's been a s-slight problem..." the girl trailed off frightened Renjun would kill her for saying this.

"Why, what is it?"

"S-So we kind ran our of butler outfits--" and just like that Renjun got ready to pounce in her if it wasn't for Chenle holding him back.

"Renjun~ge no!"

"H-Hey it's o-okay there are still some maid o-outfits left" the girl chuckled nervously, scratching the back of her neck.

"Ugh! Why us!?" Renjun whined.

"Quit being a wimp and do it" their teacher said walking past the 3 students.

"How is he a teacher again?" Renjun asked slightly glaring at Mr. Min.

The girl and Chenle just shrugged "anyway y'all are gonna have to dress up in maid outfits weather you like it or not, so have fun" she said walking away"tell Donghyuck too"

"Tell me what?" the sudden voice scared the soul out of the 2 teenagers.

"Don't scare us like that hyung~!" Chenle huffed cutely.

"Cute"

"Hush" Chenle said with a sharp (cute) glare.

"So what is it y'all are gonna tell me?"

"Apparently the school didn't make enough butler outfits, so we have to dress as maids"

"Neat~"

"Sometimes I wonder how I ended up being your friend" Renjun said looking at Donghyuck like he was some type of disease.

"Because you love me~" Donghyuck tried to kiss Renjun (🐨: on the cheek, ON THE CHEEK!)

"Ew no get away from me"

"We should probably get ready for tomorrow then..."

"Aw Injunnie looks so cute in his maid outfit~"

"You better be quiet before I shove your ego so far down you're throat that you'll feel a tingle in your toes" today Renjun was extra gloomy because 1. he stayed up til' 4AM last night, 2. he was SUPER tired and 3. some lady spilled coffee on him so he had to go home and change.