『𝕭𝖞𝖊 𝕸𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙』

"Oh you remind me of this perfect melody
the way you left is such a felony
"
__________________________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Ours ♥ 

"So like this new girl came into math class, and she kept staring at Jaemin and it really creeped me out considering i'm right next to Jaemin and I could literally see her" Donghyuck complained.

"Ew"

"No lie i'm scared"

"Ew tell that hoe to back away from my Jaemin" Jeno chimed in.

"Possessive Jeno has entered the chat"

"Shut it lee" Jeno sneered.

"Your sur name is also Lee" Donghyuck said while filing his nails.

"Shut!"

"Yessir"

"Are we gonna ignore the fact that a slut is trying to flirt with Jaemin?"

"Apparently" Chenle mumbled from next to Jisung.

"Why is Renjun~hyung so quiet?"

"Yeah and why does he look like he's gonna kill someone?"

"That "someone" is gonna be you if you don't be quiet" Renjun threatened with a sharp glare.

"Cheesus sorry boomer" Donghyuck said rolling his eyes and just like that Renjun pounced on him to strangle him.

"Yah Renjun no!" Jaemin held Renjun back and he took his chance to flirt and pulled Renjun to his lap.

"Let me go!"

"Stop struggling or i'll do worst" Jaemin threatened in a dirty way, and everyone understood except Renjun.

"Are you gonna hit me?"

"Omo the innocence, it hurts" Donghyuck said holding his (non-existent) heart.

"You guys are overreacting"

"Anyway, Mark, Chenle, Jaemin you know our game is tomorrow right?"

"Why do I feel like we haven't had a game in like years?" Chenle exaggerated.

"Yeah he's right"

"Because of the fair and some other reason"

"oOoO~ Renjunnie are you coming to our game?"  Jaemin had stars in his eyes.

"No-"

"Yes he is" Donghyuck answered for him.

"I never agreed to this"

"Jisung and me are going which means you are too"

 "Cheer loud" Jeno teased with a wink, Renjun scoffed.

"In your dreams

"The fact that he's so mean to all of us yet we still let him in our hearts is simply amazing"

"He's nice to me" Chenle chimed in.

"That's cause you both are Chinese and can relate"

"He's also nice to me though" Donghyuck chimed in.

"That's cause--" pause "I don't know maybe he just likes you more" Mark said in between a pause.