『♨️𝕸𝖞 𝕻𝖆𝖌𝖊』

"If the world was ending
you'd come over right?
"
_____________________

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ -- ♥ 

"Marty I'm scared" Donghyuck muttered clinging onto Mark.

"You over react to much how can a cute bean like Renjun do anything to you" Jaemin said rolling his eyes and putting his arm around Renjun.

"Would you like to see?" Renjun said calmly glaring at Jaemin.

"No thank you" Jaemin said retrieving his arm and letting it fall to his side.

"I wanna go to the mall!!!"

"Then go, your rich ass self can get anything"

"Ex-squeeze you-!"

"You're ex-squeezed"

"So like...are we gonna go to the mall or....?"

"Yeah lets goo~!" Jaemin sang dragging the 2 nearest members, which happen to be Jisung and Mark out the door.

"We should probably go in pairs" Mark suggested.

"I'm going with Sungie" Chenle immediately said.

"Not fair Jisung's gonna get all the good stuff since Chenle's rich" Donghyuck huffed "Fine i'll go with frown face~" Donghyuck took hold of Renjun's hand.

"No way, me and Jeno are going with him!" Jaemin said pushing Donghyuck into Mark's arms.

"Rude!" Donghyuck walked away not forgetting to grab Mark.

"Why didn't you let Haechan go with me?"

"Because our dear Jeno gets jealous too easily and do you know what happens when he gets jealous?" Jaemin whispered in his ears, Renjun could feel a shiver go down his spin as the Korean clung onto Renjun.

"Y-Yah! let go!"

"Where should we go fir--" Jeno got cut off by Renjun screaming something and running off somewhere.

"Where is he going?" Jaemin questioned before chasing after him "Junnie why did you run off?" Jaemin finally was able to catch up to the small Chinese.

"Sorry I get really excited when I see anything moomin, but look at this Snufkin plushie it's so cute!"

"If you want, I can buy it for you" Jaemin offered.

"Nah it's okay, my room is already to filled with moomin plushies and pillows already anyway" Renjun said shaking his head.

"Are your sure?"

"Yup, I mean I would gladly waste your money but I really don't need it" Renjun cheekily grinned.

"Aish what a trouble maker~"

"Where did Jeno go?"

"What he was right behind me--" Jaemin turned around be he was gone "o-oh, guess we lost him" Jaemin scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Oh gosh Mark~hyung is not gonna be happy" Renjun groaned face palming.

"It's okay he's a big boy he'll find his way back...maybe" Jaemin replied, doubt evident in his voice.

"He can't even cook" Renjun deadpanned "call him!"

"Right!" Jaemin exclaimed pulling out his phone "pick up, pick up, pick up" Jaemin chanted holding the phone up to his ear.