Ask #1

@KarateGirl0001 asks: I have an ask for the rescue bots, did you have any family back on your home planet and if so who where them if you don't mind me asking?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Heatwave: Yes, I grew up in a wealthier family. They always forced me to take karate classes and learn the complexitys of astraunimy. I have two younger brothers, one who is very smart like Graham, and another one who is just a sweetheart. *chuckles sadly to himself* I sure do miss them.

Boulder: I grew up in a poorer family, but we weren't living off of scraps or anything. We just couldn't afford the latest tech and all. I have one older brother and two younger sisters. My mother and father split when I was a bit younger, mom mom took my sisters and my dad took me and my brother. But we still got to visit eachother now and again, we just didn't live under the same roof. My family is really amazing!

Chase: I don't remember much of my father, only that he died in the war when I was very young. My mother looked after me and my two sisters, I was the middle child.I was also the only child who was interested in following the law. One of my sisters didn't care about rules at all, and frequently tole from shops. The other was to young to know what was the difference between right and wrong. My mother ended up giving me up to an adoptive family because three sparklings was to much for her to handle at once. I really miss them, I we talk through calls every once in a while, so we do keep in touch.

Blades: *shakily sighs* I grew up in a bad environment. My dad was a highgrade (like alcohol for bots) addict. I was an only child. My dad beat me and my mom all the time, and he ended up hitting her way to hard one, thus killing her. Then, I was his only target, so I would get beaten even more. It didn't help that he made me feel worthless, mentally abusing me. One day I just ran away, and never looked back.

Everyone else: *shocked beyond words*

Heatwave: *pulls Blades into a tight affectionate hug*

Cody: Wow Blades, I'm so sorry you had to go through that.

Blades: It's... okay. I've tried hard to forget about it.

Salvage: My family was dirt poor. We barely had enough to survive. That's when I started learning how to make thing out of scrap. I had to support my three sisters. I was the caretaker of my sisters, since out parents abandoned us in the scrapyard when we were only sparklings. Me and my sisters still keep in touch to this day, and I love them to pieces!

Hightide: I grew up in a ship just off the orbit of a distant planet. My parents were scientists, and I was their only child. They researched other planets including earth. That's all I have to say.

Blurr: I didn't grow up in such a good home either. My dad would always break laws, but he did it for good reason. He had to provide for me and my younger brother. One day, he was arrested, and me and my brother were left alone. Luckily we were old enough to be on our own, so we just parted ways. I havn't seen my father since, but my brother says he's doing well.

Quickshadow: My mom was terrible. She called me things like ugly and overweight. I believed her. That's all I want to say.

Blurr: That isn't true Quicksha-

Quickshadow: STOP! Just stop.

Boulder: Quickshadow-

Quickshadow: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

Quickshadow storms out of the room, leaving everyone stunned.