Dare #4 (Family Reunion Part 1! XD)

@KarateGirl0001 says: Now I have a dare, the dare the rescue bots to have a family reunion with all of the (good people) in the family.

________________________________________________________________________________

The first of the bot's families to arrive is Whirl's. A tall full grown mech walked off his ship first, followed by a mech that was younger but older than Whirl. Finally, a very young femme skipped off the ship. Once the little femme with light purple coloring caught sight of Whirl, her optics filled with tears as she ran into Whirl's arms.

Whirl: Breeze! Oh Primus I missed you so fragging much!

Breeze: Whirley!

Whirl: Please don't cry, you just got here! *Gasp* Thunder, is that you?!

The younger mech with navy blue coloring looks at Whirl with tear filled optics. Whirl rushes over and hugs him tightly as they both cry.

Thunder: Hey little sis!

Whirl: Thunder!

???: Hey, don't forget about your own dad!

Whirl and Thunder look up from their position and stare at the oldest mech. Thunder releases Whirl as she runs over and is lifted into the air by her father.

Blades: *trying not to cry* Wow, it's like they haven't seen each other in eons!

Boulder: I don't think they have. I don't think any of us have seen out families in a very long time.

Another ship enters the atmosphere. Medix's optics widen as he realises that it is his own family's ship. He was about to be reunited with his family!

Dani: Hey, why is Medix looking up into the sky like that?

Blades: His family has just arrived.

Dani: *smiles* Oh.

Another ship lands a few yards from Whirl's dad's. The first to exit was a pale yellow femme who looked strikingly similar to Medix. She practically rammed into Medix, knocking him down onto his aft.

Medix: OOF! Blitz, did you have to knock me over?

Medix complains but it is obvious that he is overjoyed. A younger mech with aqua blue coloring hesetantly walks towards Medix and Blitz, only to be greeted with tons of affection from both.

Medix: Hydro! I've missed you so fragging much! You too Blitz!

Medix's parents then join the heap of love.

Another ship enter's the atmosphere, this time it is Boulder's family, or the first half of his family anyway. His dad exits along with another mech, ho looks almost the exact same as Boulder. This was Boulder's older brother, and his name was Pounder. Heatwave's family arrived soon after. Two young mechs ran over to Heatwave and showered him with affection. The nerdier brother of Heatwave's was named Solarblast, and the kind gentle one was Sparkfire. Hoist's large family arrived (Not going to bother naming them all XD), followed by Blurr's younger brother named Flash. Chase's family consisted of his two sisters, Swift and Storm. Hotshot's family arrived, which included is three brothers, Fierceblade, Sparkdust, and Scraphide. Salvage's family arrived soon after, consisting of his three sisters named Burnspark, Skyrider, and Silverstar. Wedge's family came with his two older sisters, Shimmer and Wildflash. Finally, Hightide's parents were the last to show up.

The only bots who's families didn't show up, were Blades and Quickshadow. Blades was actually having a good time, mostly playing with the younger sparklings. Quickshadow however, stood a distance away from everyone else, watching the happy bots reunite with their families.