Ask #2

@Ctohtson asks: Do the recruits miss their families?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hoist: Of course! My family is rather large, five brothers and four sisters. Our parents worked in energon mines back on cybertron before the war. They were great parents. I miss them and my siblings so much!

Whirl: Well duh! I grew up with an older brother and a younger sister. My dad raised us on his own because our mom left us when we were only sparklings. We would always play games together, heh, we had some good times. I really miss them. I hope I get to see them soon!

Hotshot: I miss my family! I grew up in a big city, with three older brothers. They were all bigger and stronger than me, and we would get into fights all the time, but we always made up in the end. We would always wrestle to see who was the strongest. I was the weakest, so I always lost, but they taught me some valuable skills. My parents were always busy, but they still made time for us. I hope I get to see them all soon!

Wedge: I grew up with two older sisters. One is very sporty and athletic, while the other is more prissy and delicate. I love them both to shreds. My mom and dad owned a business where they sold exotic goods. Me, my sporty sister, and dad would always challenge each other to lobbing competitions while mom and my girly sister would watch and be the cheerleaders. I love them all so much!

Medix: Well I grew up with two younger siblings, my spunky sister and my shy brother. My parents were both medics working in the front lines, so I would do most of the babysitting. My uncle Ratchet taught me how to preform medical procedures, and I would always practice on my siblings. We had the best of times together!

Heatwave: *bursts into the room, startling everyone* Call your family's recruits, were having a family reunion!

Whirl: Wait, REALLY?!

Hotshot: Your kidding!!!

Blades: *Walks in behind Heatwave* No were not, go send your messages before its to late! Reunion is in two days!

The recruits excitedly begin to send messages to their families about the reunion.