Chapter 6

She felt her breathing hitch as another large hand wrapped around her but this time, it was around her torso, keeping her locked in place. She jolted, suddenly aware of the situation she was in. She twisted, turned and thrashed about, even trying to hit her attacker. She froze again when she heard another deep chuckle from behind her, and leaned away as much as possible when she felt someone, presumably male, playing with her hair.

"Don't thrash. By now, I'm sure that you're aware that it's useless." he said. She shivered and clenched her eyes, his voice too near for comfort.

"Well, who knows? Maybe I'll hit the jackpot." she retorted back to him, punctuating herself by elbowing him once again although it had no effect. A bitter and humorless laugh resounded behind her.

"How delightful. A fighter, aren't you? Or maybe you're just trying to keep up an act." he taunted her, a laugh behind his words. She felt her face go beet red with anger because of the truth behind his words. He was intelligent, it seemed. However, she wasn't here to get to know him more.

Her eyes traveled around the room, looking for something that could help her in her escape. The opened toolbox next to her deactivated friend caught her eye, specifically the wrench.

"Someone seems to be looking around the room. I wonder why..."

She cried out in pain when the hand that was previously playing with her hair fisted itself into it, and slammed her head onto the table next to the box of tools. Her head was positioned in a way that allowed her to the full view of the wrench, she noticed. She hissed in pain and wiggled around when the hand fisted itself deeper into her scalp. She didn't cease her wiggling when she felt her assailant leaning over her.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" he whispered into her ear. She stopped wiggling and kept silent, thinking it was a rhetorical question, but was proven wrong when her head was lifted up and slammed onto the table even harder than before. She whimpered when her vision darkened and the taste of iron invaded her mouth. Her face was numbing and it felt sore. No doubt it would leave a bruise.

"Answer me, mechanic!", she shook her head frantically, fearful to displease him once again. He hummed in approval. "Good to know you aren't all that stupid. You aren't as discreet as you'd like to think."

She felt herself get lifted up from the table, carried in this man's arms. She felt a pang when she realized how tall this man really was. Without a doubt, he was much stronger than she was and the thought wasn't helping her. She turned her head to finally look at him, and realized that he wasn't really a man after all. He was a golden bear animatronic; the same gold she had seen a while ago. If she hadn't known any better, she would've mistaken him as Freddy.

"Hmm? Is my color familiar to you?", he smirked down at her, "It better be. This wasn't the first time our eyes met."

She felt herself shake and her breath hitch again. She couldn't take her eyes off of his. His eyes were dark, endless, with only one small pinprick in each to represent a pupil. It was unnerving to say the least, even more so when those same pupils were looking straight at you. Remembering that he asked her a question, she nodded her head.

He hummed in acknowledgement, "Believe it or not, I really wasn't here to hurt you. I just came here to strike a little... agreement."

He all of a sudden let go of her and she had to hold onto the table to support herself. He circled around her like a predator does to its prey. He wasn't close enough to invade her personal space, but was close enough to let her know that she had no chance to escape from him. From behind her, a hand clamped around her hip and another hand of his gently held her right hand, shifting it around in his monstrously huge one.