x

Gerard is behind him and Patrick is in front of him when he wakes up. He's hugging Patrick close, his head nuzzled into the back of his neck while Gerard pulls him closer behind him. Frank can't see the clock, and he doesn't really want to. This feels... this feels okay. Things feel okay in this moment. He inhales deeply and kisses the back of Patrick's neck. He isn't sure why, maybe it's the love that he feels he's gone without for years, but the moment he pulls away, Patrick turns in bed and with drowsy eyes, he gazes at Frank.

He smiles softly, then kisses Frank's forehead. Frank's cheeks flush, and he isn't sure how to react, but he... he enjoys it. He allows himself to enjoy it. Patrick pulls out his phone and types up something before turning it for Frank to see.

/I'm sorry that things aren't great. Gerard and I are here for you though. We'll get through this together./

Frank smiles softly, then kisses Patrick on this lips this time. He expects him to pull away or something, deny him that, but he only kisses back, cupping his jaw. Soft lips, soft hands, soft hair. Patrick is soft. Frank forgot how much he could miss a man he barely knows.

"I thought..." Frank trails off, "I thought you were just Gerard's sub. Why do you follow him around like this?"

"I was never just a sub, we were more. Did Gerard say I was just a sub?" Patrick writes.

"Yeah..." Frank turns and gazes at Gerard who stirs immediately, "I don't... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I had to be like this...I'm sorry I had to fuck up your relationship with Gerard. I'm sorry I tried to act like nothing was wrong."

Patrick cups Frank's jaw and types up, "I care about you. I want to know you. You haven't fucked anything up. You're okay."

Frank smiles, weak, then sits up in bed and wipes away the fresh tears. Gerard groans softly, and presses a hand to Frank's arm. Frank shuts his eyes and lays back down, collapsing into Gerard's chest. Gerard moves his hand to Frank's hair, stroking it slightly.

"I..." Frank swallows, and gazes into Patrick's eyes as he parts his lips and speaks, "I got into a crash. After that night at the bar when I sucked Gerard off. I was with my two lifelong friends, Hayley and Lindsey."

Gerard stops, squeezes, and then continues rubbing Frank's head. "Hayley died, Lindsey hasn't talked to me since it happened. I haven't been able to get out of bed except for sex ever since. That's when I fucked Patrick. I knew he'd be easy, I already knew him, and I needed something. I was upset. I blamed myself and you. And it was really unfair of me." Frank swallows back his pride, shuts his eyes and takes another deep breath, "I've lived in this house for three years, and I've been in a massive depression ever since. My mom disowned me years ago, my dad died when I was young. My mom is extremely Christian and blamed my childhood trauma on me as well as me turning out gay. She hated me."

Frank bites down on the blankets, crying softly, "I don't... I've just felt so useless ever since. I haven't had anybody, I don't know who to turn to and I've been using sex to cover up for how fucking depressed I am and everything is just so fucking bad."

Gerard hugs Frank closer and kisses his forehead as he sobs, "I want to die, I hate this, I hate everything. I hate feeling so bad."

"It's okay. We're gonna help you out, okay?" Gerard whispers, "We're gonna help you out."

"Why didn't you tell me you and Patrick were more than just fucking?" Frank asks, pulling away, "I wouldn't have fucked him, I wouldn't have done that to you."

"I didn't want you to feel guilty for fucking me if you knew we were dating," Gerard confesses, "I wouldn't have lied if I knew that you were mentally okay. I was concerned. I knew there was something going on and I didn't want you to completely isolate yourself. I tried to help you, Frank. You know that."

Frank shuts his eyes, "I'm sorry I wouldn't let you."

"It's okay. I know." Gerard says, "It's okay. Just let us help you. It's going to be okay."

Frank takes a deep, choppy breath, then after a moment, replies, "Okay."

"Okay? Okay what?"

"You can help..." Frank says softly, "I think... I think I need help."

"Yeah," Gerard hums, pulling Frank closer. He feels a hand taking his, Patrick. And for a moment, Frank feels like he belongs somewhere. He sits there, Gerard under him, Patrick beside him. He has a home.

It's going to be okay.

i hope you enjoyed! This concludes the story :)