-Chapter V- -Awakening-

Faelyn woke up in a different place. A darker, desolate and colder place. It was like a forest. There were dark trees everywhere. The moon was brighter than ever, and that was the only light that lit up the place. The smell of grass was very fresh.

He started walking in the forest. He was asking himself questions as he walked. "Where am I? Am I Dead?" He saw his father's dead body. He rants o him. But when he reached him, the old man's body turned into dust and disappeared in the air.

He started walking. But this time, he saw Orian. He was alive. He shouted at him. "Orian!" Orian smiled first. After that, his smile was gone from his face. There were arrows in his chest. He slowly fell.

He heard a noise far, far away. He started moving towards the noise. It was a castle he saw. The castle stood alone in the empty forest. He made his way to the entrance. There was a huge, metal door. When he walked in, he encountered an empty hall. There were a long dining table and more than six chairs. Faelyn, curiously, began to roam the castle. It didn't take long for him to realize that this castle was a dungeon. He saw someone as he slowly made his way to the lower floors. This person he saw was wearing a strange crown and a strange Cape. Faelyn called out to the man. "Hey, you! What is this place!" When the man turned around and looked, he started running away. Faelyn went after the guy who ran. When he looked around, he stopped slowly. This castle had lots of cells and chains. There were a lot of torches. He saw a light, while he moving among the torches.

As light took his eye, he felt a pain in his heart. And he saw the moment of his death again. He was disappointed. He could not avenge his father and Orian. And now, he was dead. The intensity of the light has increased. But this time he saw something else. Zell was killing Vaermina. Tears flowed from his cheek as he saw this. She was going to die because of him. He got down on his knees and started crying. His self-hatred had formed. All the silence was breaking with his cry. There was something different about this castle. Suddenly a voice echoed in the empty castle.

"What's the matter?" Faelyn was surprised when he saw no one around him. This sound he heard was thick and earnest. He spoke in a tearful tone. "What's going on? Where am I?" A voice he heard, continued his sentences without answering Faelyn's questions. "Death awaits her if you do nothing! Show me your true feelings! And I will release you!" Faelyn could not understand at first. But then the sense of his revenge increased. He wiped away his tears and he stood up. He started shouting involuntarily. "I'm not letting her die!"

"Very well... I have heeded your resolve" "Vow to me!"

Faelyn had a headache when he heard these words. His heart was beating too fast and he couldn't control himself. He couldn't breathe for a while. His head felt heavier and heavier as each pulse of throbbing pain pounded their senses over and over again. What if there was no end to this pain? What if it got worse? These thoughts alone were enough to get his heart racing faster, never mind the pain itself. It was all too much to handle. Then the blood began to flow from his eyes. His hazel eyes turned bright yellow slowly. There was a bloodbath on the dungeon's floor. The voice started talking again. "I am thou, thou art I. Call upon my name, and release thy rage!" Faelyn's yellow eyes glowed and he smiled. He was different. Then he shouted.

"Xelrath!"

The torches shone even more. The inside of the dungeon was bright red. A demon appeared in Faelyn's shadow. This shadow has grown and grown. And then the demon opened his fire-red eyes. There was a creature in the darkness. And Faelyn heard a whisper from the wind. "Show the strength of thy will to all your enemies. And chain them in our hell!"

Faelyn stood in front of the shadow. He stretched out his right arm involuntarily. The shadow circled in his hand and covered his right arm. Faelyni couldn't get his arm out. The pain he felt caused him to faint...

Faelyn woke up in the castle where he died. He felt different. And he shouted involuntarily again. "I'M NOT GIVEN UP YET!"

There was an explosion above the Fort. Everyone looked at it with confused eyes. Vaermina whispered slowly "Fa...Faelyn" When she saw his eyes, she passed out. Zell fell to the ground in fear. What he saw was not normal.

The darkness on Faelyn's right arm extended to his throat, covering a quarter of his face and surrounding his right eye. It was the darkness, that out of his broken sword before. He lifted and raised his broken sword. Darkness in his right hand covered the broken parts and re-forged the sword. The ancient inscription of the sword, 'Egladhrim', was disappeared slowly. But then there was different writing occurred on the sword. 'Willbreaker, the Dark Blade of Faded Memories'.

Zell barely spoke. "What are you?!" He crawled backward and tried to escape. Faelyn's voice was rather thick and dirty. He started shouting. "We have an unfinished duel!" Zell stood up with fear. His hands were shaking against Faelyn. He raised his sword. Faelyn smiled and made a quick move towards him. It was so fast that it wasn't even seen what he was doing. He dealt a heavy blow to Zell and broke his sword. Zell was affected by the wind of this blow and fell to the ground. Faelyn looked at him with his ice-cut eyes. "I am a devil who devours even the dark." He stabbed Zell's heart. He stuck it as deep as he could, so the sword came out of Zell's back. Zell began shouting in agony. Afterward, his eyes closed and Faelyn pulled his sword. But there was something. His sword fell from his hand. He roared and it echoed the whole city. Then he slowly fell to the ground.

They had won the war. Zell was defeated. While all were in tears of happiness, another explosion was heard. But it was coming from far. Dregrion started talking. "The legends are true." Then he continued his sentence in a way of sadness and despair. "When the evil in the sword was freed, the world would be cursed, and a villain who had never been seen would appear." Half the darkness that came out of the sword was in Faelyn. The half lost in the sky had gone towards the forest of elves. So much so that a new enemy and his aides were resurrected. This man with the power to threaten the whole world was Faelyn's new enemy...