Episode 2

"Yah, quit it you pabos

"Yah, quit it you pabos." Y/N says, pushing the cart. Sana, Momo, and Y/N we're currently at the convenient store but the two Japanese members acted like complete children while Y/N was their mom. Apologizing, Sana and Momo trailed behind their friend as she looked on the shelves for snacks.

"What do you girls want? Vinegar chips? Vitamins?... Trojan?" Y/N says, joking around with the last one.

"Excuse you." Momo scoffs saying. "If anything, you need to vitamins and Trojan."

After their first encounter, Sana and Momo didn't know of Y/N's condition until three weeks later when Sana did the laundry and found boxers instead of underwear inside of Y/N's laundry basket. Upon asking Y/N if she was dating a man or something, the girl laughed saying how no man wanted her in the first place.

Y/N was born differently than majority of the population. When she was first taken out of her mother's womb, or in fact was in her mom's womb, the doctors and her parents thought she would be a he, but it turns out as time went by, Y/N wasn't a boy, but a girl. Y/N had the genitals of a male, but the breasts, feminine body, and looks of a female.

Despite not being the type of person to hide such a thing, Y/N also could be insecure about it, but everyone in school not only knew of Y/N's condition, but some girls also tried to get her to fuck them. But Y/N didn't want them.

Y/N wanted someone like Myoui Mina, her favorite Dandere anime character.

Y/N chuckles at Momo's offensive attitude. "Chill, I was joking." She mutters before grabbing at the vinegar chips on the shelf as well as shrimp chips. "Anyways, what're you girls craving for dinner tonight? I'll be cooking as usual."

"Can you buy jokbal?" Momo asks kindly with puppy eyes. "I want that and kimchi-jjigae!"

"Ooh kimchi-jjigae sounds good!" Sana cheers. Y/N chuckles at the two before nodding.

"Arasso, now help me grab the ingredients Sana. Momo, go get the jokbal, here." Y/N says and hands Momo the money to get the jokbal from the meat and seafood section of the store. Momo thanks Y/N and kisses her cheek before skipping off happily to get her favorite food.

Y/N was already use to Sana and Momo kissing her cheek so she wasn't surprised and continued to shop in the aisle, looking for the right kimchi. Finding her favorite brand of kimchi, Y/N goes to try and grab it, but another hand goes for the same exact one. Looking to her side, Y/N couldn't help but see a gorgeous female less than a feet away from her. The moment Y/N looked at her she noticed her obvious goddess features, not even one ugly beauty mark.

"Ah I'm sorry." The female says before pulling away.

"Ah, no it's okay." Y/N says, finally snapping out of her trans. With a smile, she grabs the kimchi before placing it in the girls' hand. "Take it. I could gladly grab another brand!" Before the girl could reject her, Y/N reached for another brand of kimchi she knew tasted good before bidding a farewell to the girl and was off.