Episode 8

"Are you ready, Mina?" Y/N asks

"Ne!" The penguin says energetically. It's been about three weeks since Y/N had been teaching Mina how to speak Korean and the girl was basically fluent in it already. Sana, Momo, and Y/N had enlisted Mina into their high school and now today was her first day.

Y/N watched as the girl hopped in her spot, a big gummy smile on her face. "Aren't you excited." Y/N says.

Mina looks at her and nods with her smile never leaving her lips. "I haven't been to school since..." she began to think. "Well, since I became real I guess."

"Are you girls done yet?" Momo shouts from by the front door. ""Let's go!"

"Tsk." Y/N clicks her tongue as she glares to the door. "We're coming!"

Y/N puts on her backpack before facing Mina. The girl wobbled back and forth as she waited for her. "Ready?" She asks. Mina nods enthusiastically.

The two head to the front door to see Sana and Momo there waiting. Momo looked tired and annoyed at the same time as she slouched while she stood, her hand to her hip. "Final-fucking-ly." She swears.

Mina pouts. "Did we make you both wait that long?" She asked sadly.

"Don't mind her." Y/N says. "She's just a bitch in the morning."

Momo rolls her eyes as Sana agrees. The two head to the bus stop after locking up the apartment.

a/n: I don't think I ever showed a picture of your school uniform so here it is and ofc you're wearing slacks instead of a skirt bc I forgot Y/N was a g!p—:

As the four wait for a few minutes, the bus appeared. Sana walked in first, then Momo, Y/N, and lastly Mina. The moment Mina had walked in, the whole bus became a talking spree.

"Whoa she's pretty."

"Who's that?"

"Is she friends with them?"

"She looks like an anime character."

The last one made Y/N almost freeze in her spot but to avoid eyes she continued to walk until she sat in the empty seat in front of Dahyun and Chaeyoung. She made sure Mina was following her. She moves so Mina could sit first. She didn't want any of the boys trying to talk to her like she knew they would.